Why why why? The chicanery of this administration is beyond the pale. Terrorists - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Why why why? The chicanery of this administration is beyond the pale. Terrorists
Friday, November 13, 2009 3:41 PM on j-body.org
Why try those dudes in a ci ilian court.... At the scene of the crime.....with a jury that cannot possibly be unbiased.....in a court system that will undoubtedly through out damning evidence (obtained through ad anced interrogation methods)

and then blame Bush because they walk. After all, it's because he approved the torture to get the so-called confessions. The media spin will be goin at high toms, but if my paranoid theory pans out, somebody will be taking up a new career giving commencement speeches, where he will be shot...dead

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart

Re: Why why why? The chicanery of this administration is beyond the pale. Terrorists
Saturday, November 14, 2009 6:14 AM on j-body.org
Death by Pigs!

ya, I saw that yesterday.... wow, Thats sorta a slap in the face if you ask me.

Hodgie for a pres..... "holaday tree"... Wrighting is on the wall people.

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Re: Why why why? The chicanery of this administration is beyond the pale. Terrorists
Saturday, November 14, 2009 10:51 AM on j-body.org
Grant them an execution by lethal injection....just make sure while they are still conscious, let them see a few hundred cc's of pig blood being injected into the mix. Just whisper it into his ear and watch him scream.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search