Obama's Job Summit Has Negative Impact On Business - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Obama's Job Summit Has Negative Impact On Business
Friday, December 04, 2009 7:24 AM on j-body.org
I was wondering why my office has such terrible results as far as touches or calls to my office. Then I logged into my yahoo and lo and behold, Obama is at a job summit in Allentown Pa, 45 mins from my Reading, PA office. I find it funny in the article that he invited many people who have cut tons of jobs, also his plans only really seem to be looking to add jobs in public sector, even though small business owners like myself employ 75% of people. Heck I created more jobs in my county this summer than any BS government program.
Anyways here is the link, what are your opinions on his desire to add another stimulus to cover local municipalities overages instead of sparking small business through lower taxes so we can expand our operations...
Obama's Allentown PA Summit

Re: Obama's Job Summit Has Negative Impact On Business
Friday, December 04, 2009 1:44 PM on j-body.org
a good business will cut jobs in order to survive. that doesnt nessicarily mean they are a bad company. aside from that another stimulus package going to municipalities and that type will likely not do much good. it will help out a few at a high cost.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Friday, December 04, 2009 9:06 PM on j-body.org
ITS NOT A STIMULUS PACKAGE.....ITS A "JOBS" PACKAGE.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Friday, December 04, 2009 10:17 PM on j-body.org
Heh. Don't count on lower taxes anytime soon. Small business will have to do what it''s always done...endure and survive. At least we'll all have damned efficient operations as a result!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search