lets hear it - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
lets hear it
Wednesday, January 20, 2010 8:04 PM on j-body.org
Ecotec or 2.4.

Re: lets hear it
Wednesday, January 20, 2010 8:08 PM on j-body.org
Two. four

Wednesday, January 20, 2010 8:11 PM on j-body.org
2.4 Ecotec!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010 8:59 PM on j-body.org
7.0 LS7.

2.4 eco, with direct injection, and a turbo(not GM's.... a real turbo...say GT35R... in a RWD... that be cool

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Thursday, January 21, 2010 6:21 AM on j-body.org
Neither the 2.4 LD9, nor any Eco, has enough cylinders.

Thursday, January 21, 2010 8:12 AM on j-body.org
Misinformation Peddler wrote:Neither the 2.4 LD9, nor any Eco, has enough cylinders.

There's no replacement for displacement...

Thursday, January 21, 2010 9:47 AM on j-body.org
LN2 BITCHES!!!

fortune cookie say: better a delay than a disaster
Thursday, January 21, 2010 9:49 AM on j-body.org
Thursday, January 21, 2010 9:52 AM on j-body.org
ld9 and ln2!!!!!

1999 2.4L w/ nitrous
Thursday, January 21, 2010 9:54 AM on j-body.org
OHV notec wrote:LN2 BITCHES!!!

It's 1/2 of an LS1!

Thursday, January 21, 2010 5:58 PM on j-body.org
Under half, a LD9 is closer.... but still...

TQ is FUN! and sliding.....

I need new tires... again.

Any good dyno shops in chi town? I'm going to need the LS7 Tuned this summer....

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Thursday, January 21, 2010 6:09 PM on j-body.org
Heh, I mean it looks like an LS, just with one cylinder bank lopped off. Pushrods RULE!

Dyno...Dang! I just took mine down. It's headed for Florida...

You should try SPEED Inc. They are the Chicago area LS experts.

Friday, February 12, 2010 10:17 PM on j-body.org
Your all wrong...

ZZ572

Sunday, February 14, 2010 11:33 AM on j-body.org
BUT!!!...

I HAVE a LS7.....

Chris

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search