The New Black Panther Movement - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
The New Black Panther Movement
Wednesday, July 14, 2010 4:11 PM on j-body.org
Well I have been hearing a lot about these people, I have seen them called the new ACORN etc.
Their leaders calling for killing whites
Now Mrs Obama and the NAACP and their agendas.

Anyone want to guess what they are trying to do this election cycle and beyond?

Re: The New Black Panther Movement
Wednesday, July 14, 2010 7:06 PM on j-body.org
If this is true they are just as stupid and ignorant as the KKK .

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Wednesday, July 14, 2010 8:02 PM on j-body.org
agreed you should check some new media sites, there a few things this forum hasn't covered

Thursday, July 15, 2010 4:15 AM on j-body.org
And this is what we get for giving them a free ride accross the ocean, clothing, feeding, and giving them work lol.

But seriousley if its what it sounds like there just a bunch of worthless wastes of air like any other organization of this type.

Thursday, July 15, 2010 5:03 AM on j-body.org
Stir up enough civil disobedience before the elections to declare martial law and the final stages of the collapse will be in place...

"The FACTS are always subject to CHANGE once the TRUTH is applied"
"In the entire history of man the only stupid questions are the ones that don't get asked"
Thursday, July 15, 2010 7:17 AM on j-body.org

And this guy isn't the only one making me want to beat my head against a wall. These guys have been around doing stupid @!#$ for a LONG time. Even the members of the original Black Panther party call these guys illegitimate.

Thursday, July 15, 2010 7:24 AM on j-body.org
True Conservative wrote:agreed you should check some new media sites, there a few things this forum hasn't covered

Are they alternative news sites instead of msm ( mainstream media ) news .

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Thursday, July 15, 2010 9:50 AM on j-body.org
I'd like to add that before anyone white allows their (either latent or blatant) racism to be inflamed by this, there's just as much organized white hatred towards black people too. I'm as alarmed as the next guy at seeing this kind of thing, but it's a constant, and can't really be helped...there are haters in every ethnic group.

Thursday, July 15, 2010 10:22 AM on j-body.org
John H wrote:
True Conservative wrote:agreed you should check some new media sites, there a few things this forum hasn't covered

Are they alternative news sites instead of msm ( mainstream media ) news .

Correct not MSM, some are a little more popular, but that will happen any time someone provides good service.

While I agree will Hahn that there are people of every group that hate people for racial reasons, this is an organized group that has support at higher levels. The DOJ did not prosecute them based on race. I have to believe the tables turned would provide differing results.

I have disdain for anyone that judges someone by anything other than their actions, these people needs to be watched closely, especially when the elections and other events go on.

Thursday, July 15, 2010 12:32 PM on j-body.org
I'll just add that while there is hatred and ignorance on both sides, the liberals in the government, and their compliant media buddies, are clearly biased on the side of the minorities. Had members of the KKK or another white supremacy group stood outside polling booths with knight sticks, it would have been all you saw on the news that day. As it were, I seem to only remember that clip being on the internet.

Until the government becomes 100% neutral, meaning drop the entire race issue in every way: prosecution, affirmative action, EOE enforcement, etc., we have no chance of calming down this type of hatred. As it is, if they were to wipe out all the legal minority action lines from our laws, it would still take years of education (and therapy in some cases) to quell the hatred, but until they start at the top, there is no hope.

Thursday, July 15, 2010 3:32 PM on j-body.org
I would like to read more on this. In 2000 we had the police push out the Jewish old folks where they normally voted democrat.
Oh and read up on the "Poll tax" and what was the intention. Tables turned now?

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Thursday, July 15, 2010 4:21 PM on j-body.org
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:Oh and read up on the "Poll tax" and what was the intention. Tables turned now?
See, this is exactly the problem. The notion of "turning the tables" over sh!t that happened half a century ago. You can't move on from racism if one side or the other keeps trying to get even for things which happened decades ago, and didn't even directly affect most people currently alive.

Thursday, July 15, 2010 4:51 PM on j-body.org
So if I understand it this outside wanting to do more research, it is something that happened before, so it should be ok, since the tables are turned. Hell lets make the whites slaves, serves them right?

This country cannot move forward unless this crap stops. Every one as an american, no hyphens no making excuses any more.

Why should it be ok to say the things he said with no repercussions? Tell me where that was among Dr. King's dream

Goodwrench, this rant is not particularly focused on you, I am just tired of well it happened before etc.

I registered Democrat because I could not stand the impeach clinton bs, i did not like circumventing procedure to get agendas passed, that holds true now as well.

Why can we not just do what is right, i do not mean by what makes people feel good, but what is the correct course of action.

Thursday, July 15, 2010 5:46 PM on j-body.org
R.W.E. of the J.B.O. wrote:
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:Oh and read up on the "Poll tax" and what was the intention. Tables turned now?
See, this is exactly the problem. The notion of "turning the tables" over sh!t that happened half a century ago. You can't move on from racism if one side or the other keeps trying to get even for things which happened decades ago, and didn't even directly affect most people currently alive.

Bingo. We cannot fully move away from racism until we stop labeling ourselves black, white, brown, purple, etc. We are PEOPLE. And that is all.

Friday, July 16, 2010 1:00 AM on j-body.org
I believe Goodwrench was referring to 2000 elections when Gore lost. (turning the tables).

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Thursday, July 15, 2010 9:16 PM on j-body.org
Defender of My Waterpark wrote:I believe Goodwrench was referring to 2000 elections when Gore lost. (turning the tables).

Precisely. The tables continuously turn.

Example: Witness the glee with which the Right heap abuse on Obama for BP's oil leak....the same Right who screamed in pain when Bush was taken to task for the administration's handling of Katrina. Everyone sucks in this blame game...except those who don't buy into it. I never have, in either case.

Friday, July 16, 2010 11:39 AM on j-body.org
I felt the government could have done more in Katrina, i also think the local government should have done what was in their power to move people and asked for federal help sooner. I do not like political appointees in senior positions, they are rarely qualified to do the job, this has been true at least the last 12 years for sure.

And I do not believe in turning the tables, they need to leveled and left alone.

Saturday, July 17, 2010 8:00 AM on j-body.org
I think the New Orelans and Louisiana governments could have done more, yes. I cringed the moment I saw the second-guessing of the federal response just days into the aftermath. I was like "wtf, this is one of the most amazing disasters ever, far worse than anticipated, and here come the armchair quarterbacks who don't even have a similar precedent to compare against, mush less an expet position to work from." In other words, I just saw it as yet another way to abuse and criticize and uselessly set the nation on edge. What a sick joke.

Saturday, July 17, 2010 9:47 AM on j-body.org
Had Bush waited 45 days to do anything with an oil spill like this one, what do you think the news channels would have said?

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Saturday, July 17, 2010 10:56 AM on j-body.org
If Bush had moved all teh resources there before they had asked and only committed them as law required which is after the request is made, they still would have had an issue. if he moved them in before they asked for help they would have said look at his abuses of power....

Saturday, July 17, 2010 12:43 PM on j-body.org
ThatGuy85 wrote:
R.W.E. of the J.B.O. wrote:

Bingo. We cannot fully move away from racism until we stop labeling ourselves black, white, brown, purple, etc. We are PEOPLE. And that is all.

Although in theory it sounds as if it was painted with a rosy paint brush... and yes, I agree.
But in practice it will never happen. That's the society we've been AND are in. When a certain ethnic/ race/ religious group does something out of the ordinary... we label them and turn around and use a blanket statement for all. No? Look at the "immigration policy" narrowing down the brown central american folks because they associate that with "taking our jobs." What about a mosque over in Tennessee where the Christians do not want them to have because they associate that with 9/11. A crime done by black folks, to then label them and say they are all the same. Or when jews steals billions from an investment company to then say we can not trust jews. Or when poor anglo folks doesn't have the means to live the life of average persons, they are white trailer trash.

Yhea sure we can all treat one another like if we live in a utopia, but it is not going to happen unless we all educate ourselves and learn from one another. All these zeroing in and attack that has happened in history and now... do you really think we are not going to come with any repercussion in the future? "Us vs Them" is very a dangerous road to take that could eventually bite you in the ass in the future.

Saturday, July 17, 2010 9:43 PM on j-body.org
However, you illustrate the problem well with your other post. When someone points out something happening that is racist, your answer is to point back in history and say "well it was the other way around in this instance" as if it justifies the current situation. To boot, you want to shoot the messenger for not being here posting during the last one. Every instance should be treated under the law, and in the public, as what it is, independent of any other incident. Quite simply, as the saying goes, two wrongs don't make a right.

Sunday, July 18, 2010 12:05 AM on j-body.org
It's just ignorance. "Eye for an Eye" justice is just means for more violence. If there is ever a true revolution, led by a group of radicals, it will be because they were the first ones to step down and not throw the second punch.

Sunday, July 18, 2010 8:06 AM on j-body.org
deuce_coupe_cavy wrote:It's just ignorance. "Eye for an Eye" justice is just means for more violence. If there is ever a true revolution, led by a group of radicals, it will be because they were the first ones to step down and not throw the second punch.

So true! Racism disguised as "patriotism" is still racism, but just an even uglier version.

Sunday, July 18, 2010 12:42 PM on j-body.org
^Bingo.
&
I'm saying it twice now. It was never about justifying, it was about; do you all really think the inequalities done in the past and present day will not come with any repercussion in the future? Again..."Us vs Them" is very a dangerous road to take that could eventually bite you in the ass in the future. Because the "Us" today may become the "Them" tomorrow.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search