China - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
China
Sunday, November 21, 2010 4:15 PM on j-body.org
I bring this because it shows China's development; all because of our manufacturing industry is mostly over there. Our country was made during the "Industrial Revolution" and because of certain folks, now they get to make history too. When you think about it, it is really sad... not for them, but for us. The vids are longish, but very informative.
China-1.

China-2.

China-3.

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Re: China
Monday, November 22, 2010 2:22 PM on j-body.org
Well, at least American fat cats made mucho bucks importing the crap and marking it up. Good on them.

Perish forbid we ask for any of that money now to assist the hobbled nation such obscene profit-taking caused. Yep, the last thing we'd want to see is the brainwashed middle-class chumps riled up about the Constitution (dear God, the fools) over the notion of getting some of that money back to the nation whose job base was crippled by the outsourcing.

What blows my mind the that while such chumps are the most nationalistic, flag-waving "patriot" xenophobes this now-limping country can muster, they are apparently just fine about making China rich while we get poor. Either that, or in their zeal to follow political platforms they've had jammed up their Patriotism, they somehow forgot that by aiding the outsourcing, they are shooting themselves and their nation in the foot whole China laffs its ass off all the way to the bank with all our money.

Regretfully, I am forced to conclude that while many of these chumps may actually be smart enough to understand this huge conflict of their own agendas, they allow themselves to be more driven by ideology and hatred than by such soberingly realistic perspectives. Sadly, they just contunue to feed at the trough of partisanship, for it is easy to ignore the big picture with your snout shoved deep in the propaganda-feed. One can't see much from there.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, November 22, 2010 2:45 PM

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 11:11 AM on j-body.org
id bet that if amerians really gave a damn about it they would just not buy items made in china and only buy american made goods. but reality is americans want to bitch about jobs being outscourced while driving to wallmart to buy up all the chinese made crap they can get there hands on because its cheaper. its not just the goverment that caused this or any president, its the american people themselves.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, November 23, 2010 4:18 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

Well, at least American fat cats made mucho bucks importing the crap and marking it up. Good on them.

Quote:

id bet that if amerians really gave a damn about it they would just not buy items made in china and only buy american made goods. but reality is americans want to bitch about jobs being outscourced while driving to wallmart to buy up all the chinese made crap they can get there hands on because its cheaper. its not just the goverment that caused this or any president, its the american people themselves.

So, now we can end the thread, unless of course, someone would like to bring up unfair foreign trade policies...ie: if we taxed them as much as they tax us, the crap would be the same cost as made in usa.

Bottom line, the computer you use....not made here.
Look through your closet and check out the labels....

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Monday, November 29, 2010 3:12 PM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:Well, at least American fat cats made mucho bucks importing the crap and marking it up. Good on them.

Perish forbid we ask for any of that money now to assist the hobbled nation such obscene profit-taking caused. Yep, the last thing we'd want to see is the brainwashed middle-class chumps riled up about the Constitution (dear God, the fools) over the notion of getting some of that money back to the nation whose job base was crippled by the outsourcing.

What blows my mind the that while such chumps are the most nationalistic, flag-waving "patriot" xenophobes this now-limping country can muster, they are apparently just fine about making China rich while we get poor. Either that, or in their zeal to follow political platforms they've had jammed up their Patriotism, they somehow forgot that by aiding the outsourcing, they are shooting themselves and their nation in the foot whole China laffs its ass off all the way to the bank with all our money.

Regretfully, I am forced to conclude that while many of these chumps may actually be smart enough to understand this huge conflict of their own agendas, they allow themselves to be more driven by ideology and hatred than by such soberingly realistic perspectives. Sadly, they just contunue to feed at the trough of partisanship, for it is easy to ignore the big picture with your snout shoved deep in the propaganda-feed. One can't see much from there.
Bingo. And these dumbass business folks just doesn't realize what all they are doing is digging their own grave. Well... if they stole/made/earned their 8,9,10 figure sum they are set for life and at least 3 generations behind them. Screw the rest.

sndsgood wrote:id bet that if amerians really gave a damn about it they would just not buy items made in china and only buy american made goods. but reality is americans want to bitch about jobs being outscourced while driving to wallmart to buy up all the chinese made crap they can get there hands on because its cheaper. its not just the goverment that caused this or any president, its the american people themselves.

Agree on the boycott, the problem is everything we need for our everyday lives is mostly already made outside. To use your philosophy (i'm w/you on it too) will set us back 50+years to get thing accomplished in our everyday lives. Now the government does have something to do with it. When you promote incentives to build outside or do not tax heavily when the product is imported, really does not promote the American industry to build here. This is where we are at for the last 30 years. The real problem here is going back to the pre-1981 era, as corporations are riding on this comfort wave that it's acceptable build outside.
Also what Walmart sells, is also sold in Home Depot, Kmart, Target, Sears, etc... it is not the retail chains, it is the industry making the product that is causing the problem.

Kevin Trudeau wrote:id bet that if amerians really gave a damn about it they would just not buy items made in china and only buy american made goods. but reality is americans want to bitch about jobs being outscourced while driving to wallmart to buy up all the chinese made crap they can get there hands on because its cheaper. its not just the goverment that caused this or any president, its the american people themselves.

So, now we can end the thread, unless of course, someone would like to bring up unfair foreign trade policies...ie: if we taxed them as much as they tax us, the crap would be the same cost as made in usa.

Bottom line, the computer you use....not made here.
Look through your closet and check out the labels....
^TTT we go.^
---------

Also take note as these people will adapt, learn new languages, use modern technology... yet, we're still stuck w/ "clean coal technology" lol. Bullet trains are preparing for the future. While some bitch here any time we want modernize this country. Hell, high speed trains offers an alternative to the use of air travel for fast domestic travel use.
Seriously, some can learn a thing or two from them.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010 4:44 AM on j-body.org
[Agree on the boycott, the problem is everything we need for our everyday lives is mostly already made outside. To use your philosophy (i'm w/you on it too) will set us back 50+years to get thing accomplished in our everyday lives. Now the government does have something to do with it. When you promote incentives to build outside or do not tax heavily when the product is imported, really does not promote the American industry to build here. This is where we are at for the last 30 years. The real problem here is going back to the pre-1981 era, as corporations are riding on this comfort wave that it's acceptable build outside.
Also what Walmart sells, is also sold in Home Depot, Kmart, Target, Sears, etc... it is not the retail chains, it is the industry making the product that is causing the problem.

/i]

you can find it, and it would take allot more time, probably more money and your right several years. but the american people are too lazy to go thru the effort. goverment does play a role it i agree. but look locally our state goes out and tries to attract new companies. giving them tax breaks if they move there factory or headquartere or what have you into the state. what happens. the people get upset at the goverment giving these greedy corporations handouts to come to the state. it becomes a backlash at times. so your damned if you do and damned if you don't allot of times. wallmart makes decisions on what products it buys. im sure it has statistics to tell them everything on what is purchashed, if they noticed a huge push in american made goods and the foreign stuff all the sudden didnt' sell you can bet that the next week wallmart would have a commercial out touting its american made goods, and new suppliers coming into the mix. but the truth is. most people want to just talk about how the corporations are selling out their own country while they sit in there foreign chair watching there foreign tv in their foreign made pants.

any fix for any problem society or even in your own life usually sets you back. so you either dig in and take the hit to get better, or you just continue on the path your on. i think 50 years is a bit much. but its really a pipe dream because your not going to get the entire country to buy in on something like that.

i dont know if it has ever been a comfort wave to manufacturer out of the country. i dont ever remember a time where anyone thought that was great to do as far as a pr standpoint. but it comes down to making allot of money or making a little money. and most businesses are in this to make allot of money.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, November 30, 2010 8:21 AM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote: giving them tax breaks if they move there factory or headquartere or what have you into the state. what happens. the people get upset at the goverment giving these greedy corporations handouts to come to the state. it becomes a backlash at times. so your damned if you do and damned if you don't allot of times.
Well, domestic competition on where to build is another thing. At least we can say it is made domestically. But I see what you're saying as I to am not in favor of Corporate Welfare.

Quote:

wallmart makes decisions on what products it buys. im sure it has statistics to tell them everything on what is purchashed, if they noticed a huge push in american made goods and the foreign stuff all the sudden didnt' sell you can bet that the next week wallmart would have a commercial out touting its american made goods, and new suppliers coming into the mix.
Like I said before, what is found in Walmart is found in other stores, I would not be surprised if Walmart had more American made products then the others, last week I bought 3M electrical products... all made here, something Home Depot could not brag on.

Quote:

but the truth is. most people want to just talk about how the corporations are selling out their own country while they sit in there foreign chair watching there foreign tv in their foreign made pants
Do we (as a consumer) have another option that will not disrupt our culture or way of life? Not really, doing so will set us back like I said before. Corporation will still build outside because the demand is there, and the demand is there because it is needed. We really don't have the liberty to say no and not affect us. Now the corporation could go back to pre 1980s era real quick, by imposing a tax on imports on a American company. The money that the corporation saved, while building outside, will now be payed as a tax as if the manufacturing was done here and the only thing that will affect them is their pocket books for doing things right. Bottom line, the public should/will not take the hit just because a select few decides to maximize profits.

Quote:

any fix for any problem society or even in your own life usually sets you back. so you either dig in and take the hit to get better, or you just continue on the path your on. i think 50 years is a bit much. but its really a pipe dream because your not going to get the entire country to buy in on something like that.

It will in terms if every person protests the product not made here and boycott, how progressive/modern/competitive do you think this country will be then? Again look at the car, computer, cell phone, etc you use and think how bare we would be.

Quote:

i dont know if it has ever been a comfort wave to manufacturer out of the country. i dont ever remember a time where anyone thought that was great to do as far as a pr standpoint. but it comes down to making allot of money or making a little money. and most businesses are in this to make allot of money.
Try raising the taxes to the level it was pre 1980s-today era. Their low tax rate of today is their comfort wave compared to what it was in the past. And of course the company is out to make a lot of money, then comes; at what price? After the search of extra money here and there as it moves the manufacturing plants elsewhere, don't complain later why the economy is in the dumps.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010 9:41 AM on j-body.org
Do we (as a consumer) have another option that will not disrupt our culture or way of life? Not really, doing so will set us back like I said before. Corporation will still build outside because the demand is there, and the demand is there because it is needed. We really don't have the liberty to say no and not affect us. Now the corporation could go back to pre 1980s era real quick, by imposing a tax on imports on a American company. The money that the corporation saved, while building outside, will now be payed as a tax as if the manufacturing was done here and the only thing that will affect them is their pocket books for doing things right. Bottom line, the public should/will not take the hit just because a select few decides to maximize profits.

i think there are options out there. the question is how much is considered a disruption. thats going to vary by the individual. there are american alternatives to most things. you just have to hunt for them. there lies the disruption. most people don't prefer to look. as far as taxing companies who have companies overseas and yet bring product back, thats an option. not sure im for or against that. id probalby be okay with that. as well as taking a look at how our products we ship overseas are taxed versus what we import.

the general public would take a hit regardless. if were forced or taxed to by usa made goods chances are those goods will be priced higher so they hit will be taken. but sometiems you have to be willing to take a hit to better yourselves in the long run. and the american population has become a nation of have nows and worry abou the consequences later.

It will in terms if every person protests the product not made here and boycott, how progressive/modern/competitive do you think this country will be then? Again look at the car, computer, cell phone, etc you use and think how bare we would be.

going everyone to protest would be monumental and likely nearly impossible though. as far as competitive. probably at first not very, i think allot of the reason were not competitive is we have had it so easy there was no need to be. people used to want to make that item better then the next guy. now we'd rather go to walmart and buy it. you have to instill competition and a drive to do things better. there are allot succsessful things that arn't nessicarily the best. look at the windows operating system lol.

raising the taxes is alway tricky. bump up the taxes to past levels and youlle have more flight which will mean bumping up the import taxes. hard part is finding the middle ground.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010 8:56 PM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:
i think there are options out there. the question is how much is considered a disruption. thats going to vary by the individual. there are american alternatives to most things. you just have to hunt for them. there lies the disruption. most people don't prefer to look. as far as taxing companies who have companies overseas and yet bring product back, thats an option. not sure im for or against that. id probalby be okay with that. as well as taking a look at how our products we ship overseas are taxed versus what we import.
When it comes to technology we don't really have options to choose a domestic product, that was along the lines I was referring, since today we depend on technology to do everyday tasks... ie computers specifically. We go and boycott the "Made Anywhere But Here" and you'll see early to mid 20th century speed in our everyday lives. My theory, the import tax would only be imposed on American companies that build outside, build here... and the American Company Import taxed will be removed.

Quote:

the general public would take a hit regardless. if were forced or taxed to by usa made goods chances are those goods will be priced higher so they hit will be taken. but sometiems you have to be willing to take a hit to better yourselves in the long run. and the american population has become a nation of have nows and worry abou the consequences later.
The public will take the hit if the companies dictate the prices, not because of: pass on the cost. Although we are talking about American companies building outside, we have many foreign companies building here... and the kicker is the prices for their product are still inline with products built outside. Look at Honda, VW, Toyota, BMW, Nissan, Mercedes-Benz.... some have been building here in the US for 30 plus years and their products are all competitive in price. And the prices are not only competitive here, but overseas as well for the same product, where manufacturing are in some cases cheaper. I've been hearing that argument story for ages, and reality nips it in the ass when one researches a little to find out it is just a sappy story to justify overseas manufacturing.

Quote:

going everyone to protest would be monumental and likely nearly impossible though. as far as competitive. probably at first not very, i think allot of the reason were not competitive is we have had it so easy there was no need to be. people used to want to make that item better then the next guy. now we'd rather go to walmart and buy it. you have to instill competition and a drive to do things better. there are allot succsessful things that arn't nessicarily the best. look at the windows operating system lol.
There is not enough nationalism in this country for every American to protest, sad really. I agree, competition is a must IMO. Windows although somewhat crappy (haha) still gets the job done... when it work properly.

Wednesday, December 01, 2010 3:53 AM on j-body.org
Americans are cheap. as a whole we want the lowest cost product. That forces manufactures to look for the cheapest labor and materials possible. As Americans we also demand higher paying jobs, and even if we have the lowest of entry level jobs we expect top pay. See a problem?

I go out of my way to try and buy products made here, its not easy and sometimes I just cant find what I am looking for made here.

Wednesday, December 01, 2010 4:57 AM on j-body.org
The public will take the hit if the companies dictate the prices, not because of: pass on the cost. Although we are talking about American companies building outside, we have many foreign companies building here... and the kicker is the prices for their product are still inline with products built outside. Look at Honda, VW, Toyota, BMW, Nissan, Mercedes-Benz.... some have been building here in the US for 30 plus years and their products are all competitive in price. And the prices are not only competitive here, but overseas as well for the same product, where manufacturing are in some cases cheaper. I've been hearing that argument story for ages, and reality nips it in the ass when one researches a little to find out it is just a sappy story to justify overseas manufacturing.

you can look at allot of reasons for that. start at employee pay. when company x is paying 30bucks an hour and company y is paying 15 bucks an hour. company y has allot easier time of competing with company x on there own soil. add in the fact that if you have your majority of factories in your own company with low costs you can more easily afford to have a few companies overseas that cost more to make, but help you proudly throw up made in the usa commercials. not to mention go into the two diffrent plants and youlle see the ones run by toyota or honda ran pretty damn efficently because its a diffrent work ethic. that comes from that drive to compete that america in allot of ways has lost.

There is not enough nationalism in this country for every American to protest, sad really. I agree, competition is a must IMO. Windows although somewhat crappy (haha) still gets the job done... when it work properly.

right windows will get the job done but not as good as some other programs can. the owner just happed to be good at pushing and selling his product. there are allot of things america still does better or can do better if if got down to it and really tried. its just allot of people take the thought that foreign people do it better, so why try. its somewhat like gm. they were the main man. they really didnt have to try to sell cars for a long time because they were the company to go to. all these asian markets had to bust there ass building a better product to even get there foot in the door. they had to be creative and inovative where as gm just sat around going. well the people will come to us because were gm. they weren't force to make a competitive product. so now they had there ass handed to them. you have two options. you close the doors and just cry the someone makes a better product, or you get off your ass and learn to make a better profit.

When it comes to technology we don't really have options to choose a domestic product, that was along the lines I was referring, since today we depend on technology to do everyday tasks... ie computers specifically. We go and boycott the "Made Anywhere But Here" and you'll see early to mid 20th century speed in our everyday lives. My theory, the import tax would only be imposed on American companies that build outside, build here... and the American Company Import taxed will be removed.

id think if you just based that tax on roughly the percentage gain they are getting by going overseas almost like an import tax so to speak it would become less beneficial to go over. though to a point im kinda against telling a company where and how they can do business. kinda like an okay that worked, so whats next. well lets tax them out the butt unless they have there company in the state we want them in. i do beleive that a company should have the freedom to do business where they want.

yeah were behind on technology, but there are allot of other areas you could work on in the mean time. if there started to be a major shift in the buying demographic and everyone did start buying us made stuff only. you'd uncover some really smart people who would jump in and start making a viable product. i think the people are out there. but at this point in time its kinda like, what's the point, i could make an equally made product but everyone would just buy the foreign brand thats out there allready. so at this point in time as a business point, it doesnt make allot of sence to try and compete un the technology market.

but i think were both talking about something that isn't going to happen. we will just continue to sell ourselves down the river lol.

Monday, December 06, 2010 11:39 AM on j-body.org
Take note on how theses bastards are progressing.
http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/12/03/china.high.speed.train/index.html

sndsgood wrote:
but i think were both talking about something that isn't going to happen. we will just continue to sell ourselves down the river lol.

Sad, yet so true.

Tuesday, December 07, 2010 5:54 AM on j-body.org
damn you and your trains lol.

for that you really need to look at the culture though. how many chinese have 3 cars for every two people like america seems to have. if you dont have a car a train is very tempting. when you have 3 cars your not likely to ride a train. just a completely diffrent culture.

Tuesday, December 07, 2010 10:01 AM on j-body.org
Yhea me and my trains...and what?
Seriously, the train was not the issue, it is the technology behind it and how their infrastructure is preparing for the future, like what Kennedy wanted in the '60s. Culture? This country was made with trains, but for the last 20-30 years trains have been loosing popularity as the rest of the world embraces them. I have been to a few different continents and they all live with these type of mass transportation, much like we do in New York. I dunno, I may have a open mentality to accepting other ways of transportation and not only depend on cars, buses and planes.

Tuesday, December 07, 2010 10:18 AM on j-body.org
open mentality is a great thing, but if you build something society won't ride yoru just going to go bankrupt. you have to chance society as a whole before things like that will be relevent here. i think even to start on that you need to cut everything you can. suck it up for a few years. take care of the bills the country has piled upon itself. get in the black and then work its way up. we can't work towards the future because were borrowing to pay for what we need as it is. kinda like kids and wanting to mod cars. they have bills and dont have the money so they dump money into the car and go into debt more. while others chose to pay off there debts and now they have a crapload of money to invest in there car. we need to take care of our money issues before we can progress as a society. well to do it effectively anyway.

Tuesday, December 07, 2010 8:35 PM on j-body.org
If the trains took over, in a few years, you'd be biching about evil mega railroad companies...blah blah blah.

Go pound sand.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Wednesday, December 08, 2010 9:38 PM on j-body.org
And now this.
>>>China Beats U.S. in Reading, Math and Science. Click here<<<
Just plain pathetic!

sndsgood wrote:open mentality is a great thing, but if you build something society won't ride yoru just going to go bankrupt. you have to chance society as a whole before things like that will be relevent here. i think even to start on that you need to cut everything you can. suck it up for a few years. take care of the bills the country has piled upon itself. get in the black and then work its way up. we can't work towards the future because were borrowing to pay for what we need as it is. kinda like kids and wanting to mod cars. they have bills and dont have the money so they dump money into the car and go into debt more. while others chose to pay off there debts and now they have a crapload of money to invest in there car. we need to take care of our money issues before we can progress as a society. well to do it effectively anyway.

We had many opportunities in the past to bring ourselves to the future, not just today.

Kevin Trudeau wrote:If the trains took over, in a few years, you'd be biching about evil mega railroad companies...blah blah blah.

Go pound sand.

Not as bad as you'd be bitching that there are to many black people conducting the trains.
Go burn a cross.

Thursday, December 09, 2010 6:19 AM on j-body.org
We had many opportunities in the past to bring ourselves to the future, not just today.

oh i agree with you there. this should have been started 20-30 years ago. but we have gotten lazy and complacent. other countries have been learning to make things better, we have been learning how to make things easier (lazy)

Friday, December 17, 2010 8:42 PM on j-body.org

the things we own will one day end up owning us.

i had alot more to say, but let's start with that. everyone needs to stop being so materialistic in this country.

Saturday, December 18, 2010 7:08 AM on j-body.org
blucavvy wrote:everyone needs to stop being so materialistic in this country.

Saturday, December 18, 2010 10:00 AM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:We had many opportunities in the past to bring ourselves to the future, not just today.

oh i agree with you there. this should have been started 20-30 years ago. but we have gotten lazy and complacent. other countries have been learning to make things better, we have been learning how to make things easier (lazy)

Replace "lazy" with "cheap" and you would be on the right track. Again, maximize profits at whatever cost. No investment and you get what we have here in the US today, invest... and you get the results that China is getting.
Besides, the progression of technology in theory is to make our lives easier and more efficient.

blucavvy wrote:the things we own will one day end up owning us.

i had alot more to say, but let's start with that. everyone needs to stop being so materialistic in this country.

Agreed. Although that culture is embedded in us the moment we hit school. I sure as hell remember it.
And quite frankly I'll go as far to say that they already "own" us as they crept up behind us, it is that the majority here fail to see this because they think because we are a military superpower no body will dethrone us. Well "owning" is a bit more then just might.

Saturday, December 18, 2010 12:19 PM on j-body.org
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:
blucavvy wrote:the things we own will one day end up owning us.

Although that culture is embedded in us the moment we hit school. I sure as hell remember it.

this is very true. the problem is that it's pounded into our heads that we need this and need that and the mcdonald's down the street is there so that we don't have to cook and so on and so forth. the problem with the whole rat race is that more will never be enough. we just keep going and going and going striving to buy the latest product all the while increasing our debt. it has to end at some point. we (americans) as a collective whole need to step back from this and realize that we don't NEED any of this @!#$. in the race to buy more personal belongings wev'e lost our sense of community. (basically one of the main principle's this nation was founded on) i hate to sound like a conspiratist, but we're basically brainwashing ourselves on a daily basis. it's actually frightening.

the internet is a wonderful tool but it's also proving to be what keeps us from going outside. you can get anything you want by punching a few keys. you don't even have to drive to the grocery store to buy your food anymore. materialism, and the global market are slowly killing this nation. being able to get anything you want is proving not to be a good thing anymore, for the nation, and the individual.

Sunday, December 19, 2010 11:43 PM on j-body.org
screw china that as simple as it gets
Tuesday, December 28, 2010 3:35 PM on j-body.org
My LG 48" was made in Korea/CHINA
my Blu-ray player was made in China
my PC was made in china
my keyboard was made in....CHINA
Heftty trash bags...made in china
my tooth brush was made in china
my car was made in Canada
my clothes, were made in somewhere else, not here in the US
my printer, was made in china
ect...
ect...
ect...

how do you fix that?

if everything that I buy in
Walmart

target

BEST Buy

amazon.com

PC

the new ford Fiesta is built in Mexico. this is not the same fiesta, but you get the point

My PS3 was made in Japan

almost everything that you buy in the United States

is...

or a another country.

but not here in the US

if I'm wrong go ahead and let me know why I'm wrong and how do you fix the problem.

to fix this problem, we need to find out why they dont' want to make anything here in the US
I think the reason why big corporations move to a different country is because those countries have low living standards and lower taxes
in order to fix this problems, then we need to start lowering our standards
buy this

instead of this

but good luck with that. People want big everything, even big boobs, and long you know what LOL
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search