8 Die in a N. Carolina nursing home. - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
8 Die in a N. Carolina nursing home.
Sunday, March 29, 2009 6:10 PM on j-body.org
Let me get this straight....

7 near the end of their life, totally useless to society, even a burden actually. Their own families either don't want them or are unable to care for them. They have a horrible quality of life, many with debilitating illnesses and disabilities. Were any of them even in their right mind? Did they have power of attorney over their own selves?

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart

Re: 8 Die in a N. Carolina nursing home.
Monday, March 30, 2009 2:27 AM on j-body.org

Monday, March 30, 2009 8:03 AM on j-body.org
Yes, I am. Now read the post again and ask yourself: "This argument sound similar to something else....hmmmm"

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Monday, March 30, 2009 8:35 AM on j-body.org
So your saying that Obama really was born in Kenya???

"The FACTS are always subject to CHANGE once the TRUTH is applied"
"In the entire history of man the only stupid questions are the ones that don't get asked"
Monday, March 30, 2009 9:12 AM on j-body.org
Kenya??? I thought he was born in a hospital....

“Please do not be cynical. I hate cynicism. Nobody gets in life exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard, and you’re kind, amazing things will happen.” Conan O'Brien

Monday, March 30, 2009 10:00 AM on j-body.org
Don't know... But when they ask him where he's from he always says "My Mom".

"The FACTS are always subject to CHANGE once the TRUTH is applied"
"In the entire history of man the only stupid questions are the ones that don't get asked"
Monday, March 30, 2009 1:05 PM on j-body.org
So I think youre trying to compare being brutally murdered to Euthanasia? I think?

Monday, March 30, 2009 1:08 PM on j-body.org
so the plane will take off?

Monday, March 30, 2009 1:51 PM on j-body.org
Either you're doing a great job of trolling, or a victim of fetal alcohol syndrome. I can't decide. Either way, you were a load that should have been swallowed or flushed down the toilet.

Monday, March 30, 2009 4:48 PM on j-body.org
YOU MADE OUT WITH HER BOYFRIEND?!??!?!?

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Monday, March 30, 2009 4:56 PM on j-body.org
Rich Grayo Jr. wrote:YOU MADE OUT WITH HER BOYFRIEND?!??!?!?

He did? Was that before or after the plane took off with Obama's mother?

“Please do not be cynical. I hate cynicism. Nobody gets in life exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard, and you’re kind, amazing things will happen.” Conan O'Brien

Monday, March 30, 2009 7:36 PM on j-body.org
Now he couldn't tell you to start posting random stuff on the post, so he did it email.

Abortion is kinda similar don't you think?

Annnnd, of course I hope they hang him to die for murdering 8 people.

Monday, March 30, 2009 7:39 PM on j-body.org
HOW IS KILING OLD PEOPLE SIMILAR TO ABORTION AT ALL? ARE YOUR PARENTS RELATED?

Monday, March 30, 2009 7:49 PM on j-body.org
ScottaWhite wrote:Now he couldn't tell you to start posting random stuff on the post, so he did it email.

Is that the same logic you applied to equating 7 elderly patients and a nurse being brutally gunned down and abortion?

Monday, March 30, 2009 7:55 PM on j-body.org
ScottaWhite wrote:Yes, I am. Now read the post again and ask yourself: "This argument sound similar to something else....hmmmm"

That time 8 people died in a S. Carolina nursing home? Seriously, don't drink and post.

I had something really funny to put here but it was too long.
Monday, March 30, 2009 7:55 PM on j-body.org
Apparently.

Flaming idiot.

Monday, March 30, 2009 11:22 PM on j-body.org
Old and useless. A burden to their families and the government. Unwanted geriatrics.

Would you have been pissed if the guy had walked into a neonatal unit with a hatchet + chopped up a dozen freshborn babies? Those are 9month old babies vs. the 1-8 month olds that are routinely shredded and vacuumed for profit.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 12:22 AM on j-body.org
You, sir, are a master of pretzel logic.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 4:54 AM on j-body.org
ScottaWhite wrote:Old and useless. A burden to their families and the government. Unwanted geriatrics.

Would you have been pissed if the guy had walked into a neonatal unit with a hatchet + chopped up a dozen freshborn babies? Those are 9month old babies vs. the 1-8 month olds that are routinely shredded and vacuumed for profit.

You are young and useless. A burden to the internet and Jbody owners the world over. You make some of the most uneducated posts on here. So it's cool if I just kill you and put us out of our misery, right? I mean since your an unwanted poster and all.

Did someone take a sh!t on your brain?

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:
and I'm NOT a pedo. everyone knows i've got a wheelchair fetish.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 5:18 AM on j-body.org
Nonsensical posts -- Check
intentionally posting just to get people to think you're stupid --- check
Not stopping before things get to deep --- check

i think we have ourselves a contender for the 2009 JBO Douche bag of the year contest...

Keep it up!!!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 5:24 AM on j-body.org
so do you post on JBO durring your free time away from the padded room?

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 8:08 AM on j-body.org
Apparently, the mere thought that I would condone or find humor in the nursing home murders OR would dare capitalize on such an incident to parody the murder of unborn children, has sent quite a few of you into a size-too-small-panties-twisted-sideways-fit.

There's a radio talk-show host that used to have a feature on his show, called the "caller abortion" When he got tired of a particular liberal rant by a caller, his engineer would play a soundbit of a gurgly-grinding-vacuuming sound, mixed with a bit of muffled screaming...thus prematurely ending the callers life.

His listeners liked the gag, but the size-too-small-panties-twisted-sideways types went freakin nuts. Eventually he pulled the plug on the gag, after saying "Amazing how these idiots will piss+scream over a make believe, synthesized abortion, while at the same time, walking around blissfully in a society that is knee-deep in the butchered remains of millions of unborn people." -paraphrased.

Rather than address the issue, or how you found the parody in poor taste..... you yelled, you stomped your feet, held your breath til your face turned blew, laid on the floor and kicked your legs, calling me oh such mean names and saying nasty nasty things about me....and as you are reading this post, are doubtlessly thinking up juicy comebacks that still skirt the issue, while nonetheless, impress your fellow tantrum-throwers. So let me lend a hand on a neato place to start.

1) the "caller abortion" When he got tired of a particular liberal rant by a caller.....

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 8:17 AM on j-body.org
ScottaWhite wrote:Apparently, the mere thought that I would condone or find humor in the nursing home murders OR would dare capitalize on such an incident to parody the murder of unborn children, has sent quite a few of you into a size-too-small-panties-twisted-sideways-fit.

No body has their panties in a bunch, we are just pointing out that you are dumber than a pile of cat sh!t. There is no link what so ever to abortion, you trying to make that link just proves my point about your intelligence level.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 8:31 AM on j-body.org
how is there no link?

look here:
8 old unwanted people can't defend themselves and get killed
8 very young, unwanted and still unborn people, can't defend themselves and get killed.

where's the difference???
Tuesday, March 31, 2009 8:41 AM on j-body.org
Willem wrote:how is there no link?

look here:
8 old unwanted people can't defend themselves and get killed
8 very young, unwanted and still unborn people, can't defend themselves and get killed.

where's the difference???

One is legal and one is not, seems pretty simple to me.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search