Saturn/Neon rear disc swap group purchase - Page 6 - Sales and Group Purchase Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Saturn/Neon rear disc swap group purchase
Thursday, September 06, 2012 5:02 AM
Jordan wrote:
Mr. Quick wrote:

Jordan, I need to call the shop today about the e-brake brackets, and check with the supplier for thehaedware.

I actually meant the plates themselves not e brake brackets. I was gonna edit and clarify but the edit function wasnt/isnt working. I would be fine if you just sent me the plates and specs for the hardware

Also i think its past the deadline to get mine here in time so you can just ship mine with the rest when you got the hardware.

Thanks again!

Thursday, September 06, 2012 5:19 PM
Mr. Quick wrote:
cavy_98 wrote:What is the deadline day that they will no longer be available?
This run is spoken for. I will do another run, but I'm not sure when.

ok thanks im wanting to do this before spring

Saturday, September 08, 2012 6:05 PM
when and where should we send you our address so we can have them shipped to us

gilligan
Sunday, September 09, 2012 11:17 AM
Sheridan wrote:when and where should we send you our address so we can have them shipped to us
I thought I had everyone's address from when they paid, but if you need to send it to me, you can email or PM.

I'm getting everything packed up as I type this, and I'm picking up the e-brake brackets either tomorrow or Tuesday, depending on what time I get out of work.

As they ship, I will email tracking numbers to everyone.

I'd like to see a few install pics from people as they get them on!

Sunday, September 09, 2012 12:50 PM
Mr. Quick wrote:
Sheridan wrote:when and where should we send you our address so we can have them shipped to us
I thought I had everyone's address from when they paid, but if you need to send it to me, you can email or PM.

I'm getting everything packed up as I type this, and I'm picking up the e-brake brackets either tomorrow or Tuesday, depending on what time I get out of work.

As they ship, I will email tracking numbers to everyone.

I'd like to see a few install pics from people as they get them on!

You will be getting some from me as soon as I get them!

Sunday, September 09, 2012 4:41 PM
Hey guys, I'm boxing all the kits up, and I realized I've got an extra 3/8" set available. I have to order the hardware, because I only got enough for what I though I had, but if anyone wants in on a 3/8" set, it's available!

Sunday, September 09, 2012 8:11 PM
Mr. Quick wrote:Hey guys, I'm boxing all the kits up, and I realized I've got an extra 3/8" set available. I have to order the hardware, because I only got enough for what I though I had, but if anyone wants in on a 3/8" set, it's available!

i would but i dont have enoff this pay id have to wait till the 21st when i get payed again

Thursday, September 13, 2012 6:04 PM
Any news on when your gana beable to ship them out?

Friday, September 14, 2012 4:10 AM
Jesse Feeling wrote:Any news on when your gana beable to ship them out?
Yes, I'm starting to ship now. I got all the brackets boxed up the other night, and the hardware that I have into the appropriate boxes. The ones that didn't need e-brake brackets will go out first. I was going to pick those brackets up today, but the rear main seal blew out in my truck last night, so I'm not going anywhere until I get that fixed. It's one thing after another lately. Had to take the day off to do it.

I appreciate everyone's patience. This whole project took about 3 times what I wanted it to take.

I will email out the tracking numbers as they ship.

Friday, September 14, 2012 4:28 AM
Sweet, and I understand man, having to wait on a custom part for the J scene is par for the course. haha

Friday, September 14, 2012 9:43 PM
Current Status:

3/8"
-------------------------------------------
1. Robert Kennedy - 575gtc at bellsouth.net - thaprowler - Qty 1 - no ebrake bracket - Paypal paid
2. Mike Iwan - mike.iwan89@gmail.com - ekimnawi89 - Qty 1 - bracket - PayPal paid
3. Rob - kardain - qty 1 - bracket (probably don't need it, but spare parts can't hurt) - paypal paid
4. Shawn McKenzie - smckenzie04@gmail.com - ace249 - Qty 1 - no ebrake bracket - Paypal paid
5. Pat Milk- frag.master118@gmail.com - sunfireman2007 - Qty 1 - Bracket Yes - Money Order paid
6. James Kellough- james.kellough@gmail.com- scorpio1- Qty 1- no ebrake bracket- Paypal paid
7. Justin Viaene - jviaene@gmail.com - JustinMV - Qty 1 - EBrake Bracket YES - PayPal paid
8. Greg Hovies-glhovies@frontier.com-GLHnumber3 - Qty 1-no ebrake bracket-paypal paid
9.Jesse Freelong- bigaspn@gmail.com- Jessefreeling - Qty 1- no ebrake bracket - paypal paid
10.Russell Griffin - russgriffin24@gmail.com - 893400z24 - Qty 1 - With ebrake brackets - paypal paid

5/8"
-------------------------------------------
1. Daniel Wellman - Dan - dynodanmanda79@cox.net - no ebrake bracket paid
2. Nery Membreno - nery.membreno.5 at gmail.com - Rogue -Qty 1- no ebrake bracket - Paypal paid
3.Grant Dahlgren- grant_dahlgren@hotmail.com- centerofaz71- Qty 1- no ebrake bracket- paypal paid
4. Jordan Paulsen- paulsen.jordan@yahoo.com- Jordan- Qty 1- no ebrake bracket- Paypal paid
5. Matt Sheridan- sheridanm@rider.edu - Qty 1- yes braket- paypal paid
6. Rich Edmondson - tremonti_fan2001@yahoo.com - Xfactor92081 - Qty 1 - no ebrake bracket - Paypal paid
7. Roofy - roofy72@hotmail.com - Roofy Qty X1 - no e-brake bracket - Paypal paid
8. Michael Williams - kag7358@yahoo.com - korrupt7358 - no ebrake bracket - Paypal paid
9. Kolby Henley - k18henley@yahoo.com - Qty 1 - 5/8-no ebrake bracket - Paypal
10. Joshua Trombley - hiker9285@yahoo.com - Qty 1 - no ebrake bracket- paypal paid

Friday, September 14, 2012 11:00 PM
Alright that sucks about your truck. Hope it worked out without any trouble. just super excited to get rid of the ugly drums lol.

Friday, September 21, 2012 3:44 AM
Ship update??

You....You and You............. panic...the rest of you ..... COME WITH ME!!!
Friday, September 21, 2012 5:32 AM
Korrupt7358 wrote:Ship update??
Actually, you guys will start seeing tracking numbers show up in your emails today. I've got most of the stuff ready to go, and started printing the labels. I will be dropping boxes off at the post office tomorrow morning.

I really appreciate everyone's patience, and I appologize there have been so many delays. I hate when I don't get stuff out on plan.

Friday, September 21, 2012 9:09 AM
Don't worry bud, the r and d done for us and the quality of the product is more important to me than "I want it now". By far.

Got my tracking number email.
Thank you sir.

Saturday, September 22, 2012 2:15 PM
How about us 5/8 bracket guys? I know you had to get the longer hardware. Will we be seeing our tracking numbers as well?
Saturday, September 22, 2012 10:08 PM
Mr. Quick wrote:Hey guys, I'm boxing all the kits up, and I realized I've got an extra 3/8" set available. I have to order the hardware, because I only got enough for what I though I had, but if anyone wants in on a 3/8" set, it's available!
is this still up for grabs ?

Sunday, September 23, 2012 5:36 AM
Xfactor92081 wrote:How about us 5/8 bracket guys? I know you had to get the longer hardware. Will we be seeing our tracking numbers as well?
Yes you will. I had to call the vendor earlier in the week about the hardware, and apparently my order never got pulled off the backorder shelf, but they shipped it a few days ago. Expecting to have it no later than Tuesday. Everyone should have their tracking numbers by tomorrow, though. I've got everything boxed up just waiting on the hardware, and I'm getting the shipping labels on them so all I have to do is bag the hardware, put it in the box, and drop the box off at the PO. Those who got their tracking numbers Friday were dropped at the PO.

cavy_98 wrote:
is this still up for grabs ?
Yes it is. I still need to order the hardware, though. I should have ordered it when I realized I had another one.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 7:15 PM
Got my brackets!!!!!!! cant wait to put them on!!!!!!!

Thursday, September 27, 2012 5:07 AM
Sweet, Jesse.

I think a bunch were delivered yesterday, because my mailbox was blown up with UPS delivery confirmations. LOL.

Also, I FINALLY got the 5/8 hardware last night. I didn't get it all separated because I wasn't home until late, but I'll get that done tonight, and get the rest of them shipped out by the weekend!

Thursday, September 27, 2012 5:46 AM
Got mine, they look great! So much hardware! You rock Sean!
Thanks bud, if and when I ever get these on one of my J's I'll post some pics of the install.
And if you feel the need to make anymore badass custom products for us, I'm all in. So worth the money/ and wait time.

On a funny side note, my wifey and I were looking over the brackets last night and she noticed that bare spot that was machined after the coating, and asked about it, I explained it to her and she was like oh okay. Why this is funny is, none of my hardcore car anal about everything buddies who saw them yesterday even noticed, let alone cared, but the chick who cares more about exterior aesthetics then stopping fast on her J, did. I thought it was funny. Then she asked if we could get them in black for her car.... please do another run in the future!

Thursday, September 27, 2012 6:06 AM
Scorpio1 bishes... wrote:And if you feel the need to make anymore badass custom products for us, I'm all in. So worth the money/ and wait time.
Oh, believe me, I do. It's just trying to find the time to get all my ideas done.

Currently in progress is the aluminum knuckle big brake kit for the front that retains the factory bolt pattern, and is expected to come in as the lightest available option. Hoping to have a prototype assembled within the next month. Building the jigs for machining the raw casting is pretty time consuming, and both myself and my machinist work on this stuff in our spare time, which isn't very plentiful these days. LOL.

Thursday, September 27, 2012 9:01 AM
I have a question b4 tearing into this project. Do the brake line fittings match from the cavy to the saturn calipers? Just want to get everything I need b4 starting. I know I'll have to mod the lines just wanted to make sure I don't need to but new fittings out adaptor fittings. Thanx

Thursday, September 27, 2012 10:38 AM
Mr. Quick wrote:
Scorpio1 bishes... wrote:And if you feel the need to make anymore badass custom products for us, I'm all in. So worth the money/ and wait time.
Oh, believe me, I do. It's just trying to find the time to get all my ideas done.

Currently in progress is the aluminum knuckle big brake kit for the front that retains the factory bolt pattern, and is expected to come in as the lightest available option. Hoping to have a prototype assembled within the next month. Building the jigs for machining the raw casting is pretty time consuming, and both myself and my machinist work on this stuff in our spare time, which isn't very plentiful these days. LOL.

I am all in for the front kit when you get it set up.
Thursday, September 27, 2012 10:47 AM
everything together almost ready to install just gana paint the calipers and brackets then they will be going in.

(i know the ebrake bracket isnt on here it was in a bag of parts in my car just forgot to put it on b4 this pic. also if your wondering this is the driver side, its sitting here upside down do to the curve on the bottom it wouldn't sit straight.)

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search