Saturn/Neon rear disc swap group purchase - Page 15 - Sales and Group Purchase Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Customs fee
Sunday, October 27, 2013 5:02 AM on j-body.org
Mr. Quick wrote:
Just Dave (2 UNIQ) English! wrote:Mr. Qiucks
I currently have 3/4 inch hub spacers on my car and want to know if you can machine your bracket to 3/4 inch to match my current setup.
I can't use the size you have cause it will totally change up my suspension. Is this at all possible. Also I have linked this group buy to a Facebook community called jbody international. Anyways what can you do for me?
I can make a thicker set for you. I'll talk to the shop about it. That will actually be pretty simple. I'll let you know when they can be done.

edit: I talked to the shop, and I can have them in just a few weeks. To make them thicker, you're looking at $20 more, mostly for the extra stock. If you want to do it, let me know.

okay so what the total price for them that i have to pay pal you.. and ill send my shipping info. my zip is 09603

OEM CAMBER/CASTER KIT 10 People for $210 <P>
GOT ECOTEC?

Saturn/Neon rear disc brake adapter kit
Sunday, October 27, 2013 7:08 AM on j-body.org
You can PayPal me $170 for the adapters, $20 if you also need the e-brake brackets, and $12 for shipping. Just note in the description that you want 3/4" adapters.

Re: Saturn/Neon rear disc brake adapter kit
Tuesday, October 29, 2013 12:20 PM on j-body.org
Hey,
Got my brackets and WOW what a quality piece big props to you and ur machine shop they are awesome. Can't wait to install them. Thanks again
Re: Saturn/Neon rear disc swap group purchase
Wednesday, October 30, 2013 6:26 AM on j-body.org
Ecoswapped wrote:Hey,
Got my brackets and WOW what a quality piece big props to you and ur machine shop they are awesome. Can't wait to install them. Thanks again
Awesome! Glad to hear it.

OK guys, here's the start of the next list. I've noted pricing next to it, and put the rest of the costs at the bottom to keep it together.
Go ahead and add your names. There is currently no minim/maximum to the run. I'm shooting for placing the order with the shop by the end of November, unless this takes off quicker.

Round 3:

3/8" ($170)
1. James Barclay - 4drs4morewhores - EasykrewCeo@gmail.com - Qty 1 - ebrake = yes

5/8" ($150)
1. Shayne Godding - Godding_s@hotmail.com - qty 1 - ebrake = yes

3/4" ($170)
1. Dave Holmes - 2 UNIQ -

Shipping is $10 US, $20 Canada (Prices actually came down a bit for this size box!)

Ebrake brackets are $20 (no extra shipping required)

COLORS: typically these will be black or clear anodizing, but I get them done based on what batches the shop has going to the anodizer at the time, because I don't have to pay the whole batch price. The first run I did blue just because it was 20 sets, and the batch price was dispersed through the large quantity. The last set was half clear half blue, because that's what the shop had going on, and I could get some in on each batch. If you have a specific color request, I can hold a set until they send a batch out for that color, or if they don't have one going any time in the near future, contact me for a cost.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, October 30, 2013 6:35 AM

Wednesday, October 30, 2013 12:26 PM on j-body.org
Round 3:

3/8" ($170)
1. James Barclay - 4drs4morewhores - EasykrewCeo@gmail.com - Qty 1 - ebrake = yes

5/8" ($150)
1. Shayne Godding - Godding_s@hotmail.com - qty 1 - ebrake = yes

3/4" ($170)
1. Dave Holmes - 2 UNIQ -sirdholmes@aol.comqty 1 - ebrake = yes
and what is your pay pal?

GOT ECOTEC?
Friday, November 01, 2013 6:12 AM on j-body.org
my paypal is sbeau1@metrocast.net

Monday, November 04, 2013 10:31 AM on j-body.org
mr qiucks what is turn around time on these bad boys form day omney sent to day shipped out to me on your side?

GOT ECOTEC?
Monday, November 04, 2013 10:50 AM on j-body.org
Just Dave (2 UNIQ) English! wrote:mr qiucks what is turn around time on these bad boys form day omney sent to day shipped out to me on your side?
I'm gonna say no more than 2 weeks for one set, but let me confirm with the shop. Possibly shorter.

When I do a batch run, it's usually 2-3 weeks from the time I order them with the shop.

Tuesday, November 05, 2013 12:21 PM on j-body.org
Mr. Quick wrote:
Just Dave (2 UNIQ) English! wrote:mr qiucks what is turn around time on these bad boys form day omney sent to day shipped out to me on your side?
I'm gonna say no more than 2 weeks for one set, but let me confirm with the shop. Possibly shorter.

When I do a batch run, it's usually 2-3 weeks from the time I order them with the shop.

roger that..

GOT ECOTEC?
Saturday, November 09, 2013 11:01 AM on j-body.org
Round 3:

3/8" ($170)
1. James Barclay - 4drs4morewhores -EasykrewCeo@gmail.com - Qty 1 - ebrake = yes

5/8" ($150)
1. Shayne Godding - Godding_s@hotmail.com -qty 1 - ebrake = yes
2. Zackary Wilson - Driger1991 - Zacks1978z28@aol.com - qty 1 - ebrake = yes

3/4" ($170)
1. Dave Holmes - 2 UNIQ -sirdholmes@aol.comqty 1 - ebrake = yes and what is your pay pal?
Wednesday, November 13, 2013 6:07 AM on j-body.org
Hey guys, I'm expanding this a bit, to offer a more complete kit. I'm teaming up with DSMSkyline to offer the braided cables for the kit. Here's the deal:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Round 3:

3/8" ($170)
1. James Barclay - 4drs4morewhores - EasykrewCeo@gmail.com - Qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = ??

5/8" ($150)
1. Shayne Godding - Godding_s@hotmail.com - qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = ??
2. Zackary Wilson - Driger1991 - Zacks1978z28@aol.com - qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = ??

3/4" ($170)
1. Dave Holmes - 2 UNIQ - sirdholmes@aol.com - qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = ??

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shipping is $10 US, $20 Canada (Prices actually came down a bit for this size box!)

Ebrake brackets are $20 (no extra shipping required)
Braided stainless cables are $80 extra, plus additional shipping of $20 for CA guys

Unfortunately, there is really no way around the $20 extra to CA, as shipping them separately doesn't seem to be any cheaper than the difference. I'll keep looking at other options, but last spring, the cost of shipping to Canada kind of went crazy. For example, the cost of a medium flat rate box to Canada went from $26 to $41, not including insurance!

COLORS: typically these will be black or clear anodizing, but I get them done based on what batches the shop has going to the anodizer at the time, because I don't have to pay the whole batch price. The first run I did blue just because it was 20 sets, and the batch price was dispersed through the large quantity. The last set was half clear half blue, because that's what the shop had going on, and I could get some in on each batch. If you have a specific color request, I can hold a set until they send a batch out for that color, or if they don't have one going any time in the near future, contact me for a cost.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013 6:37 AM on j-body.org
3/8" ($170)
1. James Barclay - 4drs4morewhores - EasykrewCeo@gmail.com - Qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = ??

5/8" ($150)
1. Shayne Godding - Godding_s@hotmail.com - qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = ??
2. Zackary Wilson - Driger1991 - Zacks1978z28@aol.com - qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = ??
3. Austin Stilwell-astilwell611-astilwe2@uncc.edu-qty 1-ebrake-no-brakelines-no

3/4" ($170)
1. Dave Holmes - 2 UNIQ - sirdholmes@aol.com - qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = ??
Wednesday, November 13, 2013 6:39 AM on j-body.org
3/8" ($170)
1. James Barclay - 4drs4morewhores - EasykrewCeo@gmail.com - Qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = ??-color-??

5/8" ($150)
1. Shayne Godding - Godding_s@hotmail.com - qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = ??-color-??
2. Zackary Wilson - Driger1991 - Zacks1978z28@aol.com - qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = ??-color-??
3. Austin Stilwell - astilwell611 - astilwe2@uncc.edu - qty 1 - ebrake - no - brakelines - no - color - red

3/4" ($170)
1. Dave Holmes - 2 UNIQ - sirdholmes@aol.com - qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = ??-color-??
Thursday, November 14, 2013 9:27 AM on j-body.org
3/8" ($170)
1. James Barclay - 4drs4morewhores - EasykrewCeo@gmail.com - Qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = ??-color-??

5/8" ($150)
1. Shayne Godding - Godding_s@hotmail.com - qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = ??-color-??
2. Zackary Wilson - Driger1991 - Zacks1978z28@aol.com - qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = ??-color-??
3. Austin Stilwell - astilwell611 - astilwe2@uncc.edu - qty 1 - ebrake - no - brakelines - no - color - red

3/4" ($170)
1. Dave Holmes - 2 UNIQ - sirdholmes@aol.com - qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = yes-color-black so my total will be $280.?

GOT ECOTEC?
Sunday, November 17, 2013 7:44 AM on j-body.org
3/8" ($170) 1. James Barclay - 4drs4morewhores -EasykrewCeo@gmail.com - Qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = ??-color-??

5/8" ($150) 1. Shayne Godding - Godding_s@hotmail.com -qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = ??-color-??
2. Zackary Wilson - Driger1991 -Zacks1978z28@aol.com - qty 1 - ebrake = yes -brakelines = no -color = no
3. Austin Stilwell - astilwell611 -astilwe2@uncc.edu - qty 1 - ebrake - no -brakelines - no - color - red

3/4" ($170) 1. Dave Holmes - 2 UNIQ - sirdholmes@aol.com - qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = yes-color-black so my total will be $280.?
Sunday, November 17, 2013 11:49 AM on j-body.org
3/8" ($170) 1. James Barclay - 4drs4morewhores -EasykrewCeo@gmail.com - Qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = ??-color-??

5/8" ($150) 1. Shayne Godding - Godding_s@hotmail.com -qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = No - Color= preferably black-
2. Zackary Wilson - Driger1991 -Zacks1978z28@aol.com - qty 1 - ebrake = yes -brakelines = no -color = no
3. Austin Stilwell - astilwell611 -astilwe2@uncc.edu - qty 1 - ebrake - no -brakelines - no - color - red

3/4" ($170) 1. Dave Holmes - 2 UNIQ - sirdholmes@aol.com - qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = yes-color-black so my total will be $280.?
Monday, November 25, 2013 6:44 AM on j-body.org
shayne godding wrote:3/8" ($170) 1. James Barclay - 4drs4morewhores -EasykrewCeo@gmail.com - Qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = yes ! - color-black. So how much total?

5/8" ($150) 1. Shayne Godding - Godding_s@hotmail.com -qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = No - Color= preferably black-

Monday, November 25, 2013 7:14 AM on j-body.org
James Barclay wrote:3/8" ($170) 1. James Barclay - 4drs4morewhores -EasykrewCeo@gmail.com - Qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = yes ! - color-black. So how much total?
I'm going to assume that you're US, so here's your breakdown:
$170 adapters
$20 ebrake brackets
$80 brakelines
$10 shipping
--------------------
$280 total

Monday, November 25, 2013 7:18 AM on j-body.org
Just Dave (2 UNIQ) English! wrote:1. Dave Holmes - 2 UNIQ - sirdholmes@aol.com - qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = yes-color-black so my total will be $280.?
Yes, that's correct.

Austin Stilwell wrote:3. Austin Stilwell - astilwell611 - astilwe2@uncc.edu - qty 1 - ebrake - no - brakelines - no - color - red
Are you just wanting to wait until a run of red anodizing gets sent out at the shop, or will you pay the upcharge if there isn't a batch going? Let me know so I can get the exact price from the shop if you don't want to wait.

Monday, November 25, 2013 9:06 AM on j-body.org
I hit some money probs at the moment so I will just wait until the send out a batch to be anodized.
Monday, November 25, 2013 9:41 AM on j-body.org
Mr. Quick wrote:
James Barclay wrote:3/8" ($170) 1. James Barclay - 4drs4morewhores -EasykrewCeo@gmail.com - Qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = yes ! - color-black. So how much total?
I'm going to assume that you're US, so here's your breakdown:
$170 adapters
$20 ebrake brackets
$80 brakelines
$10 shipping
--------------------
$280 total

Im in canada so is it $290?

Monday, November 25, 2013 10:05 AM on j-body.org
Actually, $310 for Canada.

Unfortunately, it's a big jump in shipping when the brake lines are added for Canada.
Within the US, it's barely any difference.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013 7:54 AM on j-body.org
Mr. Quick wrote:Actually, $310 for Canada.

Unfortunately, it's a big jump in shipping when the brake lines are added for Canada.
Within the US, it's barely any difference.

Understandable ok sounds good to me. Are you still waiting for the gp to fill up or ? Just wanted to know when the batch is gonna go out. Tight cause of xmas but i can make it happen if need be soon. Thanks mr quick
Thursday, December 12, 2013 7:08 AM on j-body.org
Can I still get in on this buy.
Thursday, December 12, 2013 7:26 AM on j-body.org
Omar abouhussein wrote:Can I still get in on this buy.
Absolutely. Just copy the list and add your info under the appropriate heading:

3/8" ($170)
1. James Barclay - 4drs4morewhores -EasykrewCeo@gmail.com - Qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = yes ! - color-black

5/8" ($150)
1. Shayne Godding - Godding_s@hotmail.com -qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = No - Color= preferably black

3/4" ($170)
1. Dave Holmes - 2 UNIQ - sirdholmes@aol.com - qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = yes-color-black

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, December 12, 2013 7:26 AM

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search