ECU REPROGRAM - Tuning Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
ECU REPROGRAM
Monday, September 11, 2006 12:34 PM
HELLO GUYS, I HAVE A 2004 CAVALIER WITH THE GM SUPERCHARGER ADDED. HAVE TAKEN THE CAT AND THE STOCK MUFFLER OFF THE CAR AND ADDED THE O2 ELEMINATORS TO THE O2 SENSORS. HAD THE REPROGRAM DONE AT MY DEALERSHIP, AND I'M NOT ABLE TO GET THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT OUT.ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A REPROGRAM THAT WILL TAKE THE LIGHT OUT? FEW OTHER THINGS DONE TO THE CAR IS AN UPGRADED PULLEY , HEADERS .

Re: ECU REPROGRAM
Wednesday, September 13, 2006 6:58 AM
STOP YELLING

AND NO YOU CANT GET @!#$ REPROGRAMED TO GET RID OF THE LIGHT THERE ARE THREADS HERE THATI STARTED THAT STATE THE O2SIMS DONT WORK
I KNOW THE WAY BUT IM GOING TO BE AN ASS AND NOT TELL

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 9:50 AM
I'm a parts manager at a chevy dealership and even the master techs we have, have told me the o2 eliminators would do it. That was why I tought the reprogram would take care of it.I don't thing the gm program is working for me because I changed the pulley on the supercharger, and now GM is not even wanting to help.I need some answers i have the emissions sticker( state inspection) coming up in a couple of weeks and the car will not pass????
Thursday, September 14, 2006 1:13 PM
ok and ive posted it doesnt work... youve tried it and failed now think does it work NO

and if they actully look for a cat .. like get on there hands and knees you will fail if its just an obd2 check you might pass but you better hope they dont look under the car with a mirror like they do here in illinois at some test stations

Thursday, September 14, 2006 4:46 PM
IF you dont want to help why dont you just leave the forum you cheeseass
Thursday, September 14, 2006 5:14 PM
i naswered his question if he were to ask how its done i would help him but if he wants the answer he can pm me and i will lead him in the right direction

and btw ive driven 20k miles without a cat due to my cat failing and i have no check engine light

Friday, September 15, 2006 12:02 PM
cheesecake your an ass and yes i don't think you do know how to do it and even if you do don't bother telling me . i've got going to the dyno next week and they say they can do it.thanks for nothing butt cake oh sorry cheesecake.
Friday, September 15, 2006 3:09 PM
yes im an ass.. but your supposedly a parts manager.. go to the dyno pully some @!#$ out of you ass on how they fixed it yada yada yada then when it comes on im going to laugh and call you a stupid @!#$

Wednesday, December 27, 2006 7:45 AM
do a search for the spark plug defoulers-they worked for me or you can pm me if u dont find it

"I can't believe you are doin all this to a Cavalier!"-Everybody Else
"Hey-at least its not a damn civic!!"-ME
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search