Top Speed - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Top Speed
Wednesday, December 12, 2007 10:15 PM
i was the chase car in a race on I-575 last friday. when i hit 108-110(not quite sure) it sounded like my engine was goin to die. is there any way around this problem, because my friend tops his tib around 130, and i would like to keep up. i just want some facts. thanks.

Re: Top Speed
Saturday, June 21, 2008 1:40 PM
Do a search for "top speed limiter" and see what you come up with. I think you'll be disappointed.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009 7:45 AM
this is something we dont agree on if you need to go that fast you should be on a track
Tuesday, January 27, 2009 11:07 AM
theres a really easy fix for that. its called dont street race. i lost my brother due to some kid street racing.
Tuesday, June 09, 2009 11:25 AM
must agree with the above. there is two ways to do it but provided that you didnt even know what it was called; means it is not for you. a driver " a GooD driver should know his car" and therefore your driving credibility is shot.
Sunday, July 12, 2009 5:53 PM
Get a different car.

You must be in a j-body, because that limiter does come up quick.

Get some cash scrapped together, and go out and find an LT1 F-body. I'm almost 100% sure that the car will not have a limiter until around 140+, not to mention you'll kick the pants off of that tibby without even needing to get up that fast.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search