weapon r intake install gone bad - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
weapon r intake install gone bad
Monday, February 23, 2004 3:26 PM
guys i installed a weapon r intake by the directions an now my car is revvin like nuts when i start it HELP.i disconnected the batt for half an hour but it is still revvin by itself!!HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <br>

redacavi 04

Re: weapon r intake install gone bad
Monday, February 23, 2004 4:12 PM
Ok i disconnected the neg batt and put it back together and now its ok ,i will try to install again tomorrow. <br>

redacavi 04
Monday, February 23, 2004 4:20 PM
Stupid question ?but i guess i should disconnect the negative before i start the install and then a while after it should be ok. <br>

redacavi 04
Monday, February 23, 2004 5:03 PM
BIG APOLOGIES for the double post wont happen again honestly dont know what i did! <br>

redacavi 04
Monday, February 23, 2004 7:04 PM
did you leave a vaccum line open ??? or did you mess with anything around the throttle cable at all ???

the intake should be really simple to install

<br>

Tuesday, February 24, 2004 5:06 AM
I got on guys ,for some reason or another my car was acting up last night ,i went out at fisrt light this mornin,did the same thing i did last night and now its fine,runs good.ill get some pics and put em up soon,and thanks alot 97 cavie for your response their wasnt a whole lot of help on here last night. <br>

redacavi 04
Saturday, February 28, 2004 11:26 AM
Yeah we definitely need to get some more people over here guys, its kind of stale and boring.....................too many loyal JBOers out there...........LOL <br>

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search