ecotec builder - Racing Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
ecotec builder
Thursday, November 11, 2004 11:28 AM

Re: ecotec builder
Thursday, November 11, 2004 8:16 PM
GO AWAY!
double posting is against the rules. i hope you get banned. <br>

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Thursday, November 11, 2004 11:03 PM
Yeah why are you even on the JBO?.. do you even own a J-body?.....most of us hear are'nt trying to run a full race engine anyways..so why dont you try to take your solicitations to 60degreeV6.com and quit posting this worthless junk over and over again
Monday, November 15, 2004 1:28 PM
well i just offering the same,stuff top engine builders get,and there might be some people here that might want some pro engine building....i know pros and have worked on there engines....tring to direct people to a good source...thats it....
Monday, November 15, 2004 10:38 PM
from the rules:

9. Advertising in the forums is prohibited. For advertising information please . Approved advertisers may post sale ads as outlined in their agreement. Abuse of this policy WILL result in a ban.

10. Personal "For Sale" posts are NOT allowed. Private ads may be posted in the classifieds. Companies may contact us for advertising rates or visit our .

11. Do not cross post. Unless it is an official site announcement, cross posting, or posting the same message in more then one forum is NOT welcome.
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search