The immortal Question that has plagued man for ages: - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: The immortal Question that has plagued man for ages:
Saturday, March 03, 2007 9:51 AM on j-body.org
theres just something about going up and grabbing a nice ass... it feels great. ass wins.

Check out my build thread!

Sunday, March 04, 2007 1:00 AM on j-body.org
^^^ Especially when the chick turns around and decks you....

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 10:13 AM on j-body.org
def gotta say ass, cuz sometimes you need something to hold on to!!

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 10:23 AM on j-body.org
^^^that argument works both ways...

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Wednesday, March 07, 2007 1:05 PM on j-body.org
^^^ Says a man after my own heart

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 2:43 PM on j-body.org
yea keeper i guess you could argue that, but i havent found myself in a situation yet where i wanted to or needed to hold on to tits, now holding onto the ass allows you to pull her closer and such, plus im an ass man anyway

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 2:52 PM on j-body.org
hey check this out, I hope not to get in trouble

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 3:08 PM on j-body.org

That is all.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 5:10 PM on j-body.org
http://www.thinkgeek.com/pennyarcade/shirts/8c75/

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 6:29 PM on j-body.org
It is all about proportion guys..... Why do we have to choose between the two? I would much rather have a nice combo..... Just the right amount up top, and just the right amount on the bottom.... Man I love my GF!!! Its all there baby, its all there....

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 8:15 PM on j-body.org
The ass man the ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

cant get enough of the ass. Although it has to be the right ass. I can never explain it but a girl has to have enough ass that if you run your fingers up the back of her leg and right when you though the ass it has that OH SO SEXY little crease that juts out at about a 90 degree angle then quickly turns back up, effectivly forming the best little grab handles that anyone could ask for. Just let her git on and grab it and tuck your hands in that crease and WOWWWW. Of course then the boobies are there to look at while you have the ass grabbing going on!

Boobies really arnt exciting though, just big blobs of fat. Yum.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 11:13 PM on j-body.org
I've never been so skeeved before.

I'm a bitch. Look out. I'm here to start drama.
Please take everything I say seriously.
Thursday, March 08, 2007 4:19 AM on j-body.org
Skeeved? what about, Alexis?

Thursday, March 08, 2007 8:38 AM on j-body.org
Think..."upper level reach-around". If she's doing her job properly you won't need to pull her closer since she'll be doing that work for you leaving your hands free to go other places...

In your cases, proabaly a good spanking she deserves

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
Thursday, March 08, 2007 11:03 AM on j-body.org
I like small butts and I can not lie

hey yolanda check that homegirls butt out
Mhm girl its so flat you tell it like it is iaisha she looks like one of those lawyer girlfriends I mean her butt its just so small were talking slim pickins girl what up iaisha where is it i dont even see it look girl shes just so white

i like small butts and i can not lie you honkeys can deny when a girl walks in with a little bitty waste and a big thing in your face i get sick cause i like a tooth pick even those jeans shes wearin her pants there almost tearin no baby i want a flat booty thats tooty fruity my honkeys try to warn me but that but you got is ooh so corney ooh chickin smooth skin you say you wanna get in my own well peck me peck me cause i aint that average chickety hell with romancin ill take her wallet dancen rich b**ch ill dig for her money ditch so tired of ebony black butts are not my theme if you ask me what my flavor is ill tell you its vanilla ice cream so honkeys (yea) honkeys(yea) does your girlfriends have a dairyair (hell yea) well shrink it shrink it so i can get right down and dink it baby got jack

white honkeys with a real small booty
Baby got jack

I like them flat and small and when im in the mall i just cant help myself im doing the dog pound call (hoo hoo hoo hoo) dont like a sister who farts while playing twister i wish those beans did miss her even uncle ben would fister

I like my booties real slender and tender and if i see a big booty ill put it in the blender dont wanta reafender i get into my honda what the hell is an andaconda all i know is i like jane fondas beter than yolandas

baby got jack

Baby got jack

yea baby when it comes to females cosmo knows everything that they're talking about

-Wierd Al

Thursday, March 08, 2007 9:36 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:Skeeved? what about, Alexis?

The detail that man went into about ass creases.

I'm a bitch. Look out. I'm here to start drama.
Please take everything I say seriously.
Friday, March 09, 2007 8:21 AM on j-body.org
Rollinredcavi wrote:The ass man the ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

cant get enough of the ass. Although it has to be the right ass. I can never explain it but a girl has to have enough ass that if you run your fingers up the back of her leg and right when you though the ass it has that OH SO SEXY little crease that juts out at about a 90 degree angle then quickly turns back up, effectivly forming the best little grab handles that anyone could ask for. Just let her git on and grab it and tuck your hands in that crease and WOWWWW. Of course then the boobies are there to look at while you have the ass grabbing going on!

Boobies really arnt exciting though, just big blobs of fat. Yum.

Keep in mind in humans the breasts were supoposed to model the buttocks. Since most primates are quaradruped, and the primary attraction factor on the females is the ass, the breasts are suppoes to be an "eye level" version of it that wer'e suipposed to be attracted to, but we never lost the ass fetish

Don't get me wrong, a sexy ass is always nice, i'm just more fixated an the breasts than the ass. Besides, i can run my tonge between the breasts and it's good. Run my tongue between the ass and i risk licking a grogan. There's certain hygenic principles i adhere to.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Friday, March 09, 2007 3:43 PM on j-body.org
YUCK!! that's like eating @!#$ @!#$ LOL
no ass kissing here

Friday, March 09, 2007 4:46 PM on j-body.org
Alexis wrote:
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:Skeeved? what about, Alexis?

The detail that man went into about ass creases.

hrmmm

Well, I'll tell you what: the ass creases that are the most sensitive on a male and female are the ones where the buttocks' lobes meet the top of the leg. try playing around there next time you wanna get jiggy.

Those, however are horizontal, the vertical one however... Skeeved is a word I wouldn't have used... Disgustipated is.

Rollinredcavy: I'm gonna quite you and then me...

Rollinredcavi wrote:The ass man the ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

cant get enough of the ass. Although it has to be the right ass. I can never explain it but a girl has to have enough ass that if you run your fingers up the back of her leg and right when you though the ass it has that OH SO SEXY little crease that juts out at about a 90 degree angle then quickly turns back up, effectivly forming the best little grab handles that anyone could ask for.

GAM (The Kilted One wrote:^^^ Especially when the chick turns around and decks you....

Friday, March 09, 2007 5:01 PM on j-body.org
BUTT!!!!
Thursday, March 22, 2007 8:33 PM on j-body.org
"bootybootybootybooty rockin' everywhere!!"
it's all about that ass.
Big boobs (real):
-sometimes have proportionatly huge, scary nipples
-sag
-get in the way
Big boobs (fake):
-generally have scarring
-are unnatural
-shows your chick is insecure enough to spend a ridiculous amount of money for a procedure that costs a lot and often times doesn't do the woman any justice
-have weird, unsettling wrinkles when the chick isn't standing straight up
-um, are fake?
-get in the way
Small boobs: ...are small

The butt will never fail you. Every woman has a butt. I realize that arguements against the butt may be made much in the same fashion as the ones I used against boobs. However!!! I don't care I like butts better.

Thursday, March 22, 2007 8:39 PM on j-body.org
a nice rack is always good but im most def. an ass man.

Friday, March 23, 2007 6:13 AM on j-body.org
Tits, My wife's 38DD's to be exact Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy. Although I do enjoy smacking her ass doggystyle.

Friday, March 23, 2007 7:31 AM on j-body.org
It's not *big* breasts that turn me on, it's firm, perky ones that do it of any size--the ones where the nipples jut out as if to say, "suck me, bite me!!!!!" And they have NEVER gotten in my way.

Plus, I have personally never seen a pair of breasts that have the surface consistancy of congealed oatmeal.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Friday, March 23, 2007 7:51 AM on j-body.org
Boobies > bumbum, provided the following conditions are met:

They must pass the pencil test.

What is the pencil test you ask?

Part 1: A girl/woman is to lift their breats, and horizontally place a pencil under it. They are then to release their breats ontop of the pencil. If the pencil is held in place by the boob, it is no good and not perky enough, or too big. If the pencil falls to the floor, the girl passes the test.

Now you know the breasts aren't too big, and are nice and perky, stay in place, and dont droop.

Part 2: Hold the pencil in a vertical position between both breasts. Push both left and right breasts together, if the breasts can touch and hold the pencil in place, the breasts are deemed to be big enough. If the breasts cannot reach each other, then they are simply too small.

Haha, my friend told me that one a couple months ago, i loved it.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search