The immortal Question that has plagued man for ages: - Page 4 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: The immortal Question that has plagued man for ages:
Friday, May 11, 2007 5:13 PM on j-body.org
well i have to say legs. i dont give a shat about boobs or butt if she has nasty legs. other than that i have to say ass is the better of the 2.

Friday, May 11, 2007 6:02 PM on j-body.org
legs is a plus also

Saturday, May 12, 2007 6:47 AM on j-body.org
It's a package, and to me,the number one thing influencing beauty is attitude. A gorgeous woman with a bad attitude is ugly. A plain woman with a great attitude is far more attactive. Of course there are limits, but generally a good attitude will lead to things like being in reasonable shape and well dressed, clean etc etc.

What would you rather have a big-boobed, nice assed bitch or a great person with a mediocre figure. I'll take great person everytime.

PAX

PS: This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated
- Mitch Hedberg (RIP)
Saturday, May 12, 2007 4:33 PM on j-body.org
That's a cop-out Hahahaha... I'm not talking aboot the package.. I'm talking aboot either boobs, or butt... Personality didn't factor in

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Monday, May 14, 2007 8:57 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

What makes a man, is it the woman in his arms--Just 'cause she has big titties? Or is it the way he fights every day? Nah, it's probably the titties...

Gotta love DVDA's stance on the matter.

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Monday, May 14, 2007 1:19 PM on j-body.org
I'm an ass...than a boob man.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Thursday, May 24, 2007 9:47 AM on j-body.org
Ass then boob?

You're an ass... We know that

Sunday, May 27, 2007 1:38 AM on j-body.org
I use to be a tit man myself... but I'm more of an ass man now for sure lol A nice, round ass and enough tit to grab is perfect for me lol... chicks with big tits and NO ass? It just looks like something is missing!

Sunday, May 27, 2007 9:59 AM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:Boobs or butt?

neither.... legs... tells far more about the woman than places you can get implants

Sunday, May 27, 2007 12:05 PM on j-body.org
^^^BAH!!! YOU! Butt implants? what the? (they look like boobs hanging off your arse... So I'm told)

Where the hell have you been, man?

Friday, June 01, 2007 10:52 AM on j-body.org
some look good, but anyone can get the same results in the gym and longer lasting...

working, saving, pro wrestling training, and lots of gym time....

how ya been likewise?

Friday, June 01, 2007 2:34 PM on j-body.org
More or less the same, but probably not hitting the gym as hard as you methinks... I definitely have osteo-arthritis, and plantar fasciaeitis, so, I'm doing a LOT of recumbant biking and doing a Zone/GI diet to try and shed the poundage. I was up to 350 earlier last year, and I'm under 290 now, I want to get to 200 ish (give or take 10 pounds).

Other than that, I'm still doing the same sh*t. Responsibility isn't all it was cracked up to be..

Monday, June 04, 2007 3:42 PM on j-body.org
ass , can always buy boobs later

Tuesday, June 05, 2007 8:12 PM on j-body.org
DA BUTT!!!

Wednesday, June 06, 2007 4:08 PM on j-body.org
i just dont get why we need to pick just one

Thursday, June 07, 2007 8:00 PM on j-body.org
Which, of the two, would you choose if you had to pick a woman with only one of the listed attributes prominent.

I for one would love a woman that had looks like Bea Flora with a rounder butt, an IQ that was at the same level as mine, could sing an aria off the top of her head, loved reading and learning about everything and anything, and could cook better than Emeril, but that's outside the scope of this thread. I'm selfish of course, but again, the scope is narrow...

Don't equivocate, just pick.

Monday, June 11, 2007 9:03 AM on j-body.org
Well, Miška flew in on Friday, so we had the chance to do the pencil test....

Passed with flying colors

Now for those of you wondering why it took me so long to post this....you're just going to have to figure that out on your own

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
Monday, June 11, 2007 5:45 PM on j-body.org
Good to hear that you're punishing the vile and foul bedsprings.

Monday, June 11, 2007 7:57 PM on j-body.org
butt

Monday, June 11, 2007 10:19 PM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper of the Light™]Well, Miška flew in on Friday, so we had the chance to do the pencil test....

Passed with flying colors

Now for those of you wondering why it took me so long to post this....you're just going to have to figure that out on your own Useless without picks...

(yeah I know that would have to go to AG anyways)

I've never heard of this "part throttle" before. Does it just bolt on?
Tuesday, June 19, 2007 2:01 AM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:More or less the same, but probably not hitting the gym as hard as you methinks... I definitely have osteo-arthritis, and plantar fasciaeitis, so, I'm doing a LOT of recumbant biking and doing a Zone/GI diet to try and shed the poundage. I was up to 350 earlier last year, and I'm under 290 now, I want to get to 200 ish (give or take 10 pounds).

Other than that, I'm still doing the same sh*t. Responsibility isn't all it was cracked up to be..

not bad at all! @!#$ i know sooo many guys trying to gain, and so many trying to lose and not maing progress. 60lbs is alot.

i'm staying around 317 right now. can still run a mile in around 8 min, so the hearts supporting the mass. although compared to some female wrestlers on the indy circuit i never knew i was THAT much larger than em... ....yeah not all female pro wrestlers are huge

but keep it up man. 200 seems to be the new 175 these days!

and TROOOOOO, responsibility does suck sometimes...... but other times, it can be GREAT.....p.s. read her shirt, you'll see what i mean

Tuesday, June 19, 2007 8:07 AM on j-body.org
^^^i hope that's your lady. if not, then why not???

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Wednesday, June 20, 2007 3:57 PM on j-body.org
@!#$ me.. Dude, you're no longer EVENT... You're MAN-MOUNTAIN. You hear?

Either way, I dumped 60 after basically using a diuretic tea 2x a day and switching to water or Kool aid (using Splenda) if I needed something sweet and the recumbent bike. I was on the verge of type-II diabetus (it runs on my mom's side of the family), but that's more or less taken care of. I was seriously looking at gastric bypass, but I'll work it off and just keep it off instead taking that route. Weird as it sounds, I'd want to actually watch the surgery with my own 2 eyes (I watched my feet and my ex-gf's implant surgery... yeah, I ain't normal).

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 7:28 PM on j-body.org
its gotta be a combo...

nice tight stomach with nice moderate set of boobies....

or some nice curves in the legs (no cankles) and a nice round ass to go with it....

luckily for me, im chillin with a soccer chick. she has both... nd she is gorgeous...
Thursday, June 21, 2007 6:39 AM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:Which, of the two, would you choose if you had to pick a woman with only one of the listed attributes prominent.

I for one would love a woman that had looks like Bea Flora with a rounder butt, an IQ that was at the same level as mine, could sing an aria off the top of her head, loved reading and learning about everything and anything, and could cook better than Emeril, but that's outside the scope of this thread. I'm selfish of course, but again, the scope is narrow...

Don't equivocate, just pick.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search