CHO PASSED 2 background checks for GUNS - Politics and War Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
CHO PASSED 2 background checks for GUNS
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 8:49 PM on j-body.org
CHO the guy who just f'd up your country a little passed 2 gun LAWS.. not to mention he also was in court 2 years ago and they stamped him as a crazy guy..........

and so what happens, he passes 2 GUN LAWS, and then starts a Massacre....... so you do the thinking, whats wrong with this picture???

Re: CHO PASSED 2 background checks for GUNS
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 8:52 PM on j-body.org
Holy @!#$, what is wrong with you...

This could have stayed in the gun thread.

how did he pass gun laws? What the @!#$ does that mean?

A good Read

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, April 18, 2007 8:58 PM

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 11:11 PM on j-body.org
I see a few things wrong:

1) You seem to not know how to post in a way which makes things clear

2) You don't understand the difference between a law and it's facets in that you're saying he passed two laws when in fact you are attempting to say he passed two background checks which are required under VA gun laws

3) You don't seem to understand how to post in one thread about subjects which fall under the same topic

4) VA needs to revamp their gun laws, database and check systems so similar things do not occur, all it does is give anti-gun nuts stupid situational @!#$ to try and generalize (i.e. force the square block through the triangular hole).

Thursday, April 19, 2007 3:54 AM on j-body.org
i wish you could @!#$ die.

Thursday, April 19, 2007 4:44 AM on j-body.org
We need tougher gun laws.

Anyone has been to court for being insane, and then is allowed guns. Hmm WTF is up with that?

- 2004 Cavalier - 124k, owned since new

Thursday, April 19, 2007 9:02 AM on j-body.org
Ummm...America, like every other country, including your precious Canada, was @!#$ up to begin with.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Thursday, April 19, 2007 9:12 AM on j-body.org
I dunno... how did Kimveer Gill get a legal assault rifle in Canada? Riddle me that smartie pants.

Thursday, April 19, 2007 9:36 AM on j-body.org
Don't get me wrong, but guns are too easy for the unstable to get.

However, that's not going to be solved by tougher gun laws. The whole point is that they're going to break the law anyway, so what's the use in making tougher laws? They'll ignore them just the same.

Now, how do you reduce access to guns for lunatics? It's not exactly easy. I sure don't have an answer.

I'm not exactly sure I approve of giving John Q. Public a gun to protect themselves, but I'm starting to change my opinion on that subject.

I don't exactly like the idea that everybody walking around would be packing, but I wonder what would have happened had someone on the VT campus had a weapon and the knowledge on how to use it...

But if you're fooling yourself that background checks are anything other than revenue boosters for governments, you really don't know how things work, do you.

The answer isn't to put money into gun restriction and gun laws, but rather to pour it into the education system. Get people out of poverty, and educate them. I'll admit, I used to think the problem was guns, and while I think they are still pointless for the majority of people to own and use, I've changed my tune a bit in terms of what will help prevent shootings.

The billions of dollars that have gone into the war would have gone a long way to reducing crime and murder rates had it been used effectively.

Thursday, April 19, 2007 10:22 AM on j-body.org
The real problem to me was the fact the kid was even walking around free. We have piss poor mental health care in this country. There used to be sanitariums everywhere, but Reagan and Congress cut a ton from mental health funding in the 80's and no one cares to restore it.

---

Thursday, April 19, 2007 11:22 AM on j-body.org
1: He passed CRIMINAL checks... that's all that VA requires.
2: He wasn't ill enough to be committed involuntarily.
3: This is germaine to the other thread, and should have been included there.

Sorry, but Brendan, learn to post correctly.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Thursday, April 19, 2007 4:05 PM on j-body.org
^^^what the hell do the Germans have to do with this???

sorry...had to bonus if you get the reference.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.

Thursday, April 19, 2007 7:07 PM on j-body.org
AGuSTiN wrote:The real problem to me was the fact the kid was even walking around free. We have piss poor mental health care in this country. There used to be sanitariums everywhere, but Reagan and Congress cut a ton from mental health funding in the 80's and no one cares to restore it.

Becuase in their eyes, if they initiate some sort of plan to bring mental health care back into full swing, all them damn retards wont know how to vote for them in the next election!

Friday, April 20, 2007 5:33 AM on j-body.org
Any views or opinions presented by Brendan Maslen are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of Canada. Any such communication is contrary to
national policy and outside the scope of the individual concerned. The Country will not
accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the citizen responsible will be
personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.

Friday, April 20, 2007 8:48 AM on j-body.org
Mikedirntrulez wrote:
AGuSTiN wrote:The real problem to me was the fact the kid was even walking around free. We have piss poor mental health care in this country. There used to be sanitariums everywhere, but Reagan and Congress cut a ton from mental health funding in the 80's and no one cares to restore it.

Becuase in their eyes, if they initiate some sort of plan to bring mental health care back into full swing, all them damn retards wont know how to vote for them in the next election!

Hey, now... stop dragging on Texans.

Saturday, April 21, 2007 5:15 AM on j-body.org
RatZero - Muy Fantastico wrote:Any views or opinions presented by Brendan Maslen are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of Canada. Any such communication is contrary to
national policy and outside the scope of the individual concerned. The Country will not
accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the citizen responsible will be
personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.

RatZero FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gilles
2.3 Ho

Saturday, April 21, 2007 5:32 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

CHO the guy who just f'd up your country a little passed 2 gun LAWS.. not to mention he also was in court 2 years ago and they stamped him as a crazy guy..........

and so what happens, he passes 2 GUN LAWS, and then starts a Massacre....... so you do the thinking, whats wrong with this picture???

Yours posts are always funny for the wrong reasons lol

My Cardomain Durham Region J-bodies
Saturday, April 21, 2007 7:51 AM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:
Mikedirntrulez wrote:

Hey, now... stop dragging on Texans.

X2 Dont mess with texas

Its not nice to pick on retards

Saturday, April 21, 2007 9:38 AM on j-body.org
I wasn't going to say that... but you had the bead on what I was thinking

Monday, April 23, 2007 10:29 AM on j-body.org
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search