top speed? - Page 2 - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: top speed?
Thursday, October 28, 2004 7:46 PM
selohssa
read it backwards!

Thursday, October 28, 2004 7:51 PM
I HATE THIS F U C K I N G GRUOP AND THINK I SHUULD BE KICKED OUT
Thursday, October 28, 2004 8:12 PM
wow john ur so cool. i wanna be just like u.

end sarcasm.
Thursday, October 28, 2004 9:26 PM
i dident write this s h i t to be cool
Sunday, October 31, 2004 7:50 PM
Well not to be off the topic.. i was inspired to do a top speed run in my 05 cavalier ecotec 2.2 -5 sp. and i also found it to top off at 107 before the govenor kicks in
Monday, November 01, 2004 12:54 AM
i'm with cavfire & z244u2nv... our cars are not made to do anything above what the limiter is set at. Especially what z244u2nv said, unless your into the 12's on ur quarter mile, there is absolutely no need. I know my car aint going anywhere near 12's, I'm actually just shooting for low 14's at the best, MAYBE high 13's, so I have no desire to try to do the VSS mod... pointless headache thats all it is. <br>

http://www.motortopia.com/cavyfreak442/cars
Best ET to Date: 14.251 @ 98.51 mph. 13's or Bust Baby!
Thursday, December 16, 2004 6:34 PM
Oh and by the way...you dont have to do all the tranny crap, you can just unplug your sterio and your speedometer will quit working : )

but id still like to know how to do it where my darn speedo still works....hmmmm?

nwuonline.com
Proud member on JBNW.org
JBO member since 2004
Thursday, December 16, 2004 11:07 PM
What's the point of having your speedometer work if it only goes up to 110 anyway?
Friday, December 17, 2004 2:39 PM
Mike Sanders wrote:What's the point of having your speedometer work if it only goes up to 110 anyway?

So you can verify your ticket for going over 75MPH
Saturday, December 18, 2004 12:39 AM
if you unplug your sterio you just unplug your sterio nothing will happen

oh wait you will lose your door chimes im sorry <br>

its a cavalier i should get 2 cars and the hit
Saturday, December 18, 2004 10:01 AM
john rupert wrote:any questions

Yeah. What's it like being proud of going to college and still manage to spell over 9 words in a single post incorrectly?
<br>

Thursday, December 23, 2004 9:04 AM
i was drunk
Monday, January 10, 2005 12:51 PM
^ ^ ^ ^ I am with 03 cav fire, you should go back to college and take a @!#$ course in general spelling you foul mouth @!#$.

Take it from me, i had the VSS mod on my 98, and well, i no longer have that car to drive. It is a paper weight in my old yard. My car was built to handle the speed/corners, and guess what??? Anyway you look at it, accidents happen. Even if i was racing a import (and winning), accidents happen. No need to go faster than 107mph, 106 will kill you just as fast.

For those limited few on the Org. who actually need this mod, dont use this mod. They spend the extra money and by a stand alone...Prz

Monday, January 10, 2005 3:35 PM
stand alone what????????????????????????????????
just wondering
you can e mail me at wayne.killinger@us.army.mil
Monday, January 10, 2005 4:11 PM
fuel management system ...Prz

Monday, January 10, 2005 9:36 PM
on your tranny youll see a plug. i believe it has a purple and yellow wire. splice one and run a switch. i dont know why so many people are bitch asses on here. ever drive a mustang at 150mph? think ford had 150mph in mind wile designing the mustang. hell no. but people do it. go to stangnet.com and do a search atleast no one bitches over there. see the problem with these jbody boards is it contains mostly

A: Canadians
B: Liberals

Not all canadians are bad people some of them are pretty nice but majority of them are just like leberals, like to bitch about everything if you want to take off the limiter and do 115mph (prob wont get higher) then thats your god given right. thats right a god given right you ACLU lovin liberal bitches

peace the @!#$ out
and take a lucky guess why bush won.

"America..........this aint liberal country" <br>

2004 Grand Am
Dynomax Exhaust
Custom Intake

www.geocities.com/irocit_2000
Wednesday, January 12, 2005 11:04 PM
very well put, i agree
Thursday, January 13, 2005 6:44 PM
me too!
stand alone engine management
Friday, January 14, 2005 9:11 AM
because i mean its his car...his life...if he wants to take it one quarter mile at a time let him

and nope haven't done this
Tom wrote: ever drive a mustang at 150mph? think ford had 150mph in mind wile designing the mustang.
Friday, January 14, 2005 11:45 PM
whoops...........................while <br>

2004 Grand Am
Dynomax Exhaust
Custom Intake

www.geocities.com/irocit_2000
Sunday, January 16, 2005 10:50 PM
Hey Tom The Bomb, lets let drunks drive too, i mean it is their car, their life. I hope he hits you at 115mph B I T C H.

I wasnt telling him not to do it, just meerly telling him of the results of speeding. And comparing a Mustang to and entry level car is like comparing my D I C K size to yours, no contest.

Enough about that. Why shoudl we tell a person whos sole intention is to go racing up and down the @!#$in streets, indangering other drivers??? Ever think of that A$S. I for one, do not want my mother to go out grocery shoppin and gettin smashed into by an out of control Fast and the Furious Retard. But go ahead and live your life a 1/4 pounder at a time. See how long you live.

I MEAN, HAVE YOU EVER WATCHED THE MOVIE, HE WRECKS THAT CAR DUMB@!#$...Prz

Tuesday, January 18, 2005 2:13 PM
anyone can smash into your mothers car while she's goin to the grocery store for some milk pussy....not just cavaliers without a speed governor dueschay...just because ferrari's can go 210 doesn't mean they are smashing into people! idiot!
Tuesday, January 18, 2005 2:43 PM
108MPH is a safe speed, 109MPH and above is dangerous... that's why the speed limiter is there.

Haven't you read of all the deaths in the 1970's where the cars went over 108MPH since they didn't have computers back then, yeah... I guess the suspension and brakes were not designed for those high speeds.

Drive safe now... keep it under 108MPH

LOL

IDIOTS!!!

LOL
Tuesday, January 18, 2005 2:49 PM
Erik p wrote: Hey Tom The Bomb, lets let drunks drive too, i mean it is their car, their life. I hope he hits you at 115mph B I T C H.

Would he survive it he got hit at 108MPH instead of 115MPH? If not then what's the point?

Erik p wrote:
Why shoudl we tell a person whos sole intention is to go racing up and down the @!#$in streets, indangering other drivers??? Ever think of that A$S. I for one, do not want my mother to go out grocery shoppin and gettin smashed into by an out of control Fast and the Furious Retard.

So by not telling him, you are somehow preventing this from happening? He's gonna "shape up" now since he cannot defeat the limiter or... is it that now he's not a danger to anyone since his car is not cappable of more than 108MPH?
Tuesday, January 18, 2005 5:25 PM

haha i'd like to hear the comeback for this one
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search